Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 01:00:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Eye Surgury  (Read 14044 times)
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2011, 07:56:21 pm »

Gwen, glad your eye surgery went well too. When do you have to go back for the Dr. to finish?
Gal, you are not old, I will take 48 again any day.

I'm over the HILL but don't feel like it. I have been BLESSED with good health so far. Some days I do have a few aches and pains, when arthritis acts up in my lower back. But I can still have a GOOD TIME when I go see A. J.  I rarely sit down during the whole concert unless I feel I'm blocking someone's view.
I am probably the oldest person who goes up to the stage to get an autograph. I bet A. J. thinks, there's that old woman again. lol
Oh, I have been doing Zumba for about a month now, so I can still exercise and try to stay fit.
Not that this is important.

"Gone Country"  From KY
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 08:11:37 pm »

Hi everyone.........when I was leaving my appointment on Wednesday I asked the doctor, "should I call the office to make the appt?:  He said " no my receptionist will contact you and it will be in a few weeks...probably after March Break he said"  I would just like to get it over with but I am not scared anymore.......It really is the UNKNOWN that scares us as once you know what happens, I think it is never as bad as we think in our minds that it isgoing to be!!!

Gwen
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2011, 05:30:49 pm »

Gwen glad you can relax for the next
eye surgery.
Elaine

lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 09:09:02 am »

You are so right, it is the unknown that is the scarry part.  Leslie
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2011, 11:06:58 pm »

So sorry, been away for a while and am catching up on things.  How unfortunate that you had to endure this!  How are you doing right now?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: