Alan Jackson
April 27, 2024, 08:01:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ's friend - Jimmy Buffett falls off stage at Australian Concert!!  (Read 4443 times)

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2011, 04:11:03 pm »

Hi All AJ fans............As you all know Jimmy Buffett is one of AJ's bestest friends.

Jimmy was recently in Australia and was performing on the 26th January at the Hordern Pavillion in Sydney and during one of his songs he fell off the stage...........he was rushed to the local hospital and was kept a couple of days for observation...........from what i've heard he is OK........thank goodness.

So AJ if you read any of these posts.......please give my best wishes to Jimmy and hope that he will return to Australia to do some more concerts.

Jedda

AJ_Fan_4ever

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 10:26:04 pm »

***Sorry for the late response - been busy 'n stuff lol***

WOW! That musta freaked everyone out. Glad to hear Jimmy's ok and all is well.

I think Alan and Jimmy, just like Alan and King George seem to have the perfect matching personalities. I can see them all being great friends! I'll bet when they get together things get real crazy...hehehe  

BTW, hello to all the old timer fans and the new one's as well. I haven't been able to post for awhile. It feels good to be back  ~smile~

« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 10:27:50 pm by AJ_Fan_4ever » Logged

<center><purple><b>She's gone country, look at 'dem boots!

Karen in Cali
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 03:40:12 pm »

Karen,
Good to see you posting again.
Yep, seems some of the fans who used to post often never post anymore.
I don't post as much as I used too. Seems I'm always busy doing this and that.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 12:37:16 pm »

Karen,Hi!
Great to see you posting! Some of the other regulars are busy working . I had to not post as often when my husband was ill but he's better now.
We have lots of new Fans now on here and that's great!
From all I've heard Jimmy is ok, I'm sure he enjoyed it there, the people seem so great!

Dot, you may be like us, since my husband retired, he is home and I have much more to do, or traveling in some cases.
Take care, Jeri_MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: