Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 11:39:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cma fest/fan club party  (Read 4113 times)
Henry

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2011, 08:41:24 am »

http://[color=blue]Has anyone heard if Alan will be at the CMA fest?  I sure hope so I am planning on attending this year.  Got my tickets.  Hope nothing goes wrong where I can't attend.  It would be great if Alan was there.  It would be even greater if he had a fan club party.  Thanks for any info.  [/color]
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 11:19:27 am »

I think a fan club party would be really great ...I haven't heard
if he is going to be at fan fair[cmafest]

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 02:09:33 pm »

Henry, here are the first twelve artists announced  earlier this month who will be at this year's CMA Fest (Miranda Lambert was erroneously not mentioned in the article, but on the side news at the right hand side they have her name included on the list):

http://www.pitchengine.com/first-twelve-artists-announced-for-2011-cma-music-festival/123478/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CMAmusicfestival+%28CMA+Music+Festival+News%29

No mention of Alan being there yet, but, and not to disappoint, I won't be surprise if Alan, with his upcoming almost back to back overseas tour to Australia and Canada followed by a few US dates, decides to take a much needed rest time around or during the CMA Fest days in prep for another overseas tour in Sweden and Norway and more dates for here in the US. That's a lot of traveling and jet lags can wear one out quick. We all just have to wait and see. Hopefully, he'll be there. A fan club party would be nice too since he has not done it in a long while.

Enjoy the CMA Fest!

BHR

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 10:12:01 am »

I hope one day I can go to this CMA fest.  It looks like it would be a blast.  I went to the Grand Ole Opry about 20 years ago.  I really enjoyed that.  I think Alan should have a private party for his dedicated FanClub Members.  That would be a great party.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: