Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 02:16:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Oshawa Concert  (Read 26058 times)
bluesman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 09:57:46 pm »

Hi! Finally made it home tonight about 7:30 p.m. Another fantabulous concert by our man and another rousing Canadian welcome for Alan. Great to meet Anita and Gwen. Thanks to Gwen for getting my AJ pick for me...so sweet of you! Also got my Alan t-shirt autographed by DMAN. More tomorrow as I'm just so tired....travelled all day on train! Again great meeting you gals....nobody better than AJ fans!

Carol
mazie01

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 10:15:01 pm »

Carol that was a lot of traveling wasn't it ...Where did you come from that was taking so long...I know '
I travel a long ways at time but not by train....but I never travel in snow so that could have something
to do with your time. dizzy///Mazie is my sister....
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 10:54:12 pm »

I went to pick up my tickets.  While I was there I saw his trucks & his bus so I took a few pictures.  

Anita,Carol, Gwen , all you Ladies, I hope it's ok to addrees you first name basis

So glad you enjoyed the Concert! Isn't Alan Wonderful!!!! The photo's were great and we all have to have a photo of those Trucks too ha! So glad all you AJ Fans got to Meet.So glad to see that "The Blues man " was on the set list, Love that song!
Alan makes you leave wanting more , we all do this, but He's worth the wait. I miss him already, and i saw Him @ Nashville.

I have always said "Alan has the nicest Fans I have yet to meet" I know how tired you are , we drove 13 hrs to see him !
I have meet Terry at several concerts & Sue at two, I think.. Dizzy and Mazie, they are such nice ladies. LouAnn was the first Fan I met, I think..Oh yes, briefly I met Sharon and she went to the stage with me once. Jinx said hello to me..

So glad you all got to see Alan. Congrats to all. Carol I hope you got home ok.. I was concerned about the cold weather for Everyone.. Alan & the Guys too!I hope they make it out ok.. You Guys too, Take care.Those young girls up front, were very nice to me and so polite, even helped me once. They do not bother me & I'm sure they had a blast.. Alan can always use new Fans..
Congrats to All of you who saw Alan !! Jeri-MS
Oh Yes! I gave Alan a side Hug and talked to him too ha! "dambanker "I think security varies, at some venues, it's better.
Nice gesture of you to take your mother in law to the stage, congrats! Great Photo I saw of Monty & Mark too, must have been doing"As She's walking Away", since Monty had the hat on like Zac Brown's. he looked great, so did mark & ALAN!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:40:13 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 01:03:25 am »

Hi everyone.........Well just a quick note as had a cold all week and after all the whoopin and hollering last night (from moi the sicky) am exhausted today.  Met up with Anita Martina dn Bluesman and got pics.  Put them on fb and Anita will let me know how to transfer to here........The show was GREAT!!!!  Hard for everyone to travel in the winter though........we drove 5 hours total adn are tired..........Was GREAT to meet Anita and Carol.....and yes Gayle I threw him a kiss for you and that is when he smiled so I took his picture right then!!!!!!

Gwen......I'll have more info tomorrow for you all.......YEE HAW......WOO HOO....CAN'T TAlk...have no voice from all the you know,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gwen
Golwin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 01:11:28 am »

Anita ...Loved the pictures!!!!! Thanks for sharing ....Oh AJ
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 03:52:48 am »

Anita, thanks for sharing your experience!!!
Alan is so handsome and ooohhhhh.... so sexy, just to see him standing there on stage makes my heart beat..LOL
I can't wait to see him again in Australia next month! 21 hr flying will be much worth it once I finally see him..
there's just something about that man..

In Dutch we say it:   hoe ouder hoe knapper!!! LOL

AJ IS THE BEST
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 02:43:55 pm »

Anita glad you enjoyed the concert and got to meet
some of the gals.Thanks for the great pictures.
Elaine

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 04:44:27 pm »

Thanks for the review Anita. Glad you've got your picture signed by Alan. Don't loose it ! lol.
Great pictures.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 05:05:45 pm »

Anita, thanks for a great review and wonderful pictures!  Everyone says it, but only because it's true - THAT MAN GETS BETTER LOOKING ALL THE TIME!!!! 

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 10:18:03 pm »

I agree with all of you.  He does get better looking all the time.  He sure is a Small Town Handsome Southern Man.  YeeHaw.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2011, 09:18:33 am »

YeeHaw!! is right!  Leslie
bluesman

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2011, 09:36:37 am »

Hi Mazie!  Sorry didn't see your post until now. I live in Timmins, Ont.which is about 450 mi. from To. so I came down on the train which had left at 8:45 a.m. and arrived in To. at 6:30 p.m. (actually about half-hr. early) on Tues. (1st) then left on Thurs. a.m. at 8:40 a.m. from To., getting in Timmins at 7:30 p.m. Long trip but so well worth it when I'm seeing Alan! If I had have been able to get tickets for Sudbury, it would only have been about 3-4 hrs. bus trip but tickets went so fast, wasn't able to go there so Oshawa it was! Enjoyed myself so much!

Carol
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2011, 10:40:02 am »

Bluesman was so glad you could make it to the concert,.. Didn't know you were traveling so far
from Oshawa to see Alan but will have to say he is worth the travel. I go to Nashville and I know
that is a long trip but fun and I do have family there and that make it nice....I enjoyed reading
your post and the others that was at the concert makes you feel like you are there. I see you
live in Shania part of the country. dizzy..Mazies twin.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
bluesman

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2011, 01:36:16 pm »

Yes, Dizzy, I live in Shania's hometown. We're all very proud of her, altho I'm not a real fan of her music. Great to see a smalltown girl go so far! Alan is my very, very fav.! I have travelled a lot of miles (or km.!) to see him...worth every km.!

Carol
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2011, 09:29:12 pm »

Anit thak you for the great review and pictures. I am glad you , Gwen and Carol had a great time. Take Care  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: