Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 08:17:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I ALMOST MISSED MY ALAN CONCERT!!!  (Read 11885 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 11:16:08 pm »

Gwen,
Thanks! I said or meant, stand by the stage if you can. I did once to get my book signed. Not sure you better try getting on stage , you might hurt yourself.I touched Alan's shoe when I was standing by the stage. It's nice when you are that close to go for it.. I'm sure the guard will not stop you w/your cane ha!

I really hope you get to enjoy this. You will be so into looking at Alan, you may not make photos unless someone does it for you .Lucky for me, my hubby makes ours & I look and go to the stage, when close seats. The guards have never stopped me yet. Sharon went up to the stage and helped me the first time, it did seem rather tight coming back from the stage, so be careful.. The guard held out his hand to me and helped me back to my seat. we had talked to him earlier.
Enjoy! Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2011, 05:51:10 am »

Jeri........sorry about my confusion but I had the best laugh in a long time visualizing the jumping on the stage.  See its those darn eyes......cannot even read my AJ forum LOL.....and yes I will stand there as we won't be able to see from the seats.  Also my hubby will take lots of pictures and I will see Anita Martina there whom I have never met as she will be in the same row as me so will definately get some pics......Oh I know......maybe she and I can jump on stage together and get a pic with d'man between us HA..........I'll get her to help me......yes great idea......thanks Jeri.......wonder if she'll go for it HA!

Gwen
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2011, 12:42:26 pm »

Gwen,

Make sure we get a full report of your ALAN experience. Have a great time!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011, 06:30:26 am »

Gwen,

This is funny and I can see (LOL...) that you do have your priorities straight.

Remember EVERYONE... Never go ON the stage...this may get you arrested.
But of course, if you can, go up to the stage when the time is right......LOL

OMGMA
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: