Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 11:45:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: I ALMOST MISSED MY ALAN CONCERT!!!  (Read 11886 times)
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2011, 09:21:54 pm »

As some of you may know I am going to see Alan in Oshawa, ON on Feb 2!!!  I went for an opthamologist appt this morning and they scheduled me for a dye injection procedure for Feb 1.  All of a sudden the office got crazy busy and I went to sit down and asked my hubby to deal with the paperwork.  Soooo the lady comes back and they were talking and he asked "do you have an appointment time for Gwen's eye surgury?" Now are you all ready for this.............She says yes it is on FEBRUARY 2!!!!! I said I don't think so........once I told her I was seeing da man.....she said oh well you have to get your prioritys in order.  I was so tired, I would have walked out of there with surgury set for same day as Alan's concert where I am in the second row!!!!!  Luckily they rescheduled me for the 9th.  There is no way I would miss A.J for an old eye operation!!!!  So A.J. #1,  My eyes #2!!!!!!

Gwen
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 10:39:48 pm »

So glad the dr.could make a change in your appointment I know you have
been looking forward to see the man [ALAN]
Just hoping he will make it to Florida.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 11:42:38 pm »

That is too funny Gwen!!!  I know that you have your priorities straight!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 10:21:40 am »

I'm sure from the second row that you will see him just fine, even without the operation!  Enjoy.  Leslie
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 08:54:58 pm »

Gwen, Oh My!

Sorry you are having surgery but you will need those eyes for sure. LOOK well and enjoy every moment now.. take it all in

The surgery will be much easier, when you can remember seeing Alan..
Give him a big side hug around the waist now..  Just know he is so down to earth and so handsome, don't faint..

Oh my I hope he comes to FL too, Dizzy... and YOU get a Meet and Greet after having been ill. you have been a Fan
since wayyyy back & flown and driven to all his concerts and plus the fan fairs too. I'm still hoping for You..

God Bless, Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 10:51:09 pm »

Jeri I am not giving up on a meet and greet
Just wish he would come to Florida after missing
him in Charleston.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 04:32:58 am »

Jeri and Dizzy when I see him, I'll get a sign saying GO TO FLORIDA as Jeri and Dizzy are waiting for you.....how's that??
I am sure he will see the sign from the second row UNLESS he needs eye laser surgury too!!! HA

Gwen
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 08:23:50 am »

Gwen,  I would change my appts too for da man. He would come first.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 12:32:17 pm »

?Gwen that is a good idea..Thanks

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 12:46:17 pm »

Gwen, too funny! When it comes to Alan, we all have our priorities straight. :-) I would have done the same thing you did. Wish you the best on your eye surgery. HUGS.

BHR

AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 01:49:00 pm »

Gwen, I agree with the others.  Your priorities are perfectly in order.  Can't let the doctors schedule run your life or ruin your Alan concert.
Have fun at the concert and a safe and successful surgery.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2011, 03:11:29 pm »

Jeri and Dizzy when I see him, I'll get a sign saying GO TO FLORIDA as Jeri and Dizzy are waiting for you.....how's that??
I am sure he will see the sign from the second row UNLESS he needs eye laser surgury too!!! HA
Gwen

Gwen Thanks!
You are so kind.. But enjoy it and spell my name Jerrie, he might remember me ha!I hugged him and he talked back & forth to me. I was spellbound. Enjoy every moment and thanks! You are so sweet, isn't she Dizzy..
xoxoxxoJerrie-MS  I have sat on the second row before too and it's fantastic.. But try to get to the stage if you can, k

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 02:03:10 am »

Jeri/Jerrie........I have a very bad back due to a fall two years ago and I broke my leg three years ago.  It was getting better almost brand new until the back injury and I use a cane and now my eyes are going........and you want me to jump up on the stage!!!!!  I have enough bad habits and bad luck.......I can see d'man looking at me holding the sign for you and Dizzy in one hand, my cane in the other and trying to dodge security with all my injuries jumping up on the stage.........but by some miracle if can swing it........Alan better look out..........He will ge the biggest hug he ever did see( actually three....one from you, Dizzy and me or else.....I have a weapon (my cane) LOL........I think I should go to bed now.  Some of you guys are just too funny and Jeri you are just too kind to everyone.  Thank you!!!!

Gwen
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 04:35:56 pm »

So happy you caught it. Sounds like you have priorities just right. Good luck on your eye surgery. Take care!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 07:48:43 pm »

Gwen I can see you at the concert now waving you signs and holding
your camera taking pictures...You will be a busy lady..I sure hope you have a wonderful time at the concert...dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: