Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 03:23:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: When are we told we have won a Meet n Greet for AJ's Aussie Tour!  (Read 20468 times)

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2011, 11:30:31 pm »

Can someone please let me know when we are advised if you have won a meet n greet........i will be going to his Sydney Concert on March 7th........yippee!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 11:33:31 pm »

[color=green) and another question..........how do they notify you...........does the meet n greet also include winning first row seats as well!!!..........or is that done separatley!

thanks............Jedda[/color]
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 12:40:45 am »

Jedda, all M&G winners will receive email notification the week of the concert date they signed up for with pertinent instruction(s). The Front Row Seats Tickets contest is a separate thing. Login and go to FAN CLUB page. Scroll down a bit and click on FRONT ROW TICKETS GIVEAWAY. Good Luck!

BHR

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 05:04:00 pm »

Jedda, all M&G winners will receive email notification the week of the concert date they signed up for with pertinent instruction(s). The Front Row Seats Tickets contest is a separate thing. Login and go to FAN CLUB page. Scroll down a bit and click on FRONT ROW TICKETS GIVEAWAY. Good Luck!

BHR

Thank You BHR........I entered for all the concerts which i didn't know i could.......fingers crossed!!

Jedda
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 08:47:03 pm »

Jedda,

Not sure it is the same where you are but I got my Meet and Greet just right before the concert.. It came when I was in MS and Lucky for us, we took my husband's Laptop and I checked my Email and the concert was the next night..I was so shocked.. and could hardly get dressed for it ha! All the girls in business , the hair dresser, grocery store and shops , were so happy for me and said to "tell Alan" hello from Ripley!" I did it too.. I will NEVER forget meeting him, never , never..

Good Luck to ALL of you , but check your Emails at the last moment.. also they tell you where to pick up your M&G..
also where to go etc..
Cindy called me at my home and her voice is still on my answering machine, I will never erase it..She sounds so sweet.
Good Luck! Jerrie-MS & FL
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:26:14 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 02:36:15 am »

Jedda,

Not sure it is the same where you are but I got my Meet and Greet just right before the concert.. It came when I was in MS and Lucky for us, we took my husband's Laptop and I checked my Email and the concert was the next night..I was so shocked.. and could hardly get dressed for it ha! All the girls in business , the hair dresser, grocery store and shops , were so happy for me and said to "tell Alan" hello from Ripley!" I did it too.. I will NEVER forget meeting him, never , never..

Good Luck to ALL of you , but check your Emails at the last moment.. also they tell you where to pick up your M&G..
also where to go etc..
Cindy called me at my home and her voice is still on my answering machine, I will never erase it..She sounds so sweet.
Good Luck! Jerrie-MS & FL

Thank you Jerrie..........I will make sure i got access to my computer.........my fingers and toes all crossed..........another question i wanted to ask is that I am Australian Aboriginal and I want to give Alan a gift - if i get a M&G i guess i won't have a problem givin it to him.........but I was wandering if he accepts gifts while he is performing........I'm hopin to give him a genuine didjeridoo and clap sticks, the didj is very big and one of the oldest cultural instruments in the world.......SO does he accept gifts whilst performing!!..........i'm so excited!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 08:27:59 am »

From the concerts I have been too.  He does except gives while he plays.  Sometimes he does take it from you, but alot of times I see people just leaving it on the stage while he is performing.  The M&G, they do not let you bring anything in with you.  At lest that is what happened at our M&G.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 12:34:35 pm »

Jedda,

AnitaM is right on both counts. However, on the M&G, from what I understand, you can leave items to the security guard(s) assigned at the M&G and they'll give it to Alan 's tour manager who will then hand it to Alan. Jerrie has left a letter for Alan and another fan here on the forum, mar4aej, made a scrapbook for Alan and also left it to the security guard/tour manager. I do believe that they also let Alan know what they have left for him. But the M&G there might be handled differently as how they do it here in the US. I think your concert venue would be the best to get the infos on that from.

The gifts you wish/want to give him are wonderful. . .I've just Googled them. If you're able to, try holding them up to show them to Alan before taking them on the stage. I have a feeling that he will be delighted to receive them. . .may even want to play the didj. I can just picture him doing it. LOL! That would make for a great picture, for sure. Make sure you let us know what happens. . .and don't forget to take a picture or two of him playing them on the stage. :-)

Best of Luck, Jedda!

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 03:21:44 pm »

Thank you Jerrie..........I will make sure i got access to my computer.........my fingers and toes all crossed..........another question i wanted to ask is that I am Australian Aboriginal and I want to give Alan a gift - if i get a M&G i guess i won't have a problem givin it to him.........but I was wandering if he accepts gifts while he is performing........I'm hopin to give him a genuine didjeridoo and clap sticks, the didj is very big and one of the oldest cultural instruments in the world.......SO does he accept gifts whilst performing!!..........i'm so excited!
Not sure about big gifts being allowed into the Arena but ask the management , also you can hand him a flower from the stage. several have given him a long stem red rose..I could not get to the stage once but later I did. but when i could not, the guard took it to Alan...I have seen people lay T-Shirts on stage for Alan..and other things, Give it a try, Alan would love it.. as your Venue  but take it in your clothing or purse if you can and try to give it to him or lay on the stage and his tour Manager will get it for him..
 Good Luck! Just keep asking , (never give it to anyone , unless you know they are with Alan's management.. ok.) Hope this helps and Good Luck! Jerrie-MS &FL
If you have something to give Alan and have  a meet and greet, they will take it at the door,Before you see Alan and later give it to Alan or look it over & they might let you do it.but it's doubtful. It's for security.. Understand..The guards took my $300 purse and I said" I'm not sure I want to leave my purse here", the guard said,"I AM the Guard" we laughed ha!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:34:27 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Hoffee

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 10:56:40 pm »

In reply to the gift question, be careful who you give it to. I made a gift bag up for tim mcgraw and the dancehall doctors. I put a lot of aussie stuff in it and when I spoke to one of the doctors later on, he told me they never received it. I was very disappointed so yeah, just be sure of who you give it to.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 05:04:28 am »

Thanks everyone for your comments - this has helped me a great deal.........it would be awesome and i would be so thrilled if he accepts the didjeridoo and clap sticks - i will keep you all posted........not long to go now - count down is on!
ScootinSar

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 09:02:27 pm »

Gday Smiley My question relates to the front row tickets giveaway. Is it just the one ticket?
Cheers!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 05:54:47 am »

I believe you get two tickets for front row.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 08:28:25 pm »

OMG..........that would be awesome if you receive 2 tickets for front row.......hope I win!!...........

Jedda
Summertime

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2011, 07:45:47 am »

so this is probably a silly question but for the M&G requests, do you only enter once per concert or as many times as you like??

So excited to be seeing AJ live in concert but can't imagine winning an M&G, I would probably hyperventilate lol.

counting down to March 2011.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: