Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 03:42:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: When are we told we have won a Meet n Greet for AJ's Aussie Tour!  (Read 20469 times)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2011, 04:02:07 pm »

so this is probably a silly question but for the M&G requests, do you only enter once per concert or as many times as you like??

So excited to be seeing AJ live in concert but can't imagine winning an M&G, I would probably hyperventilate lol.

G'day Summertime............I entered all of the concerts, including the CMC Rocks the Hunter.........good luck!!

Which concert are you attending!!

Jedda
wye72

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 07:04:24 am »

so does anyone know if you can enter more than once for just the one concert???
AussieStace

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2011, 11:45:02 pm »

When Tim McGraw came, he did M&Gs for 1 person + 1. I'm really hoping this might be the case for AJ too, cos the friend I'll be going with is an even bigger fan than I am, so she'd be so devastated if she couldn't meet him too.
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2011, 12:06:45 am »

I sure hope you win not sure but here I think only one goes in to see hime
don't know how he will work it there  but good luck on your winning...What
show will you be seeing him at.....if you go to more than one you can
enter for each one.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
AussieStace

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2011, 05:23:09 am »

Never mind......I decided to join my friend up as a member as well!! Wink
So either way...one of us might get to meet him.....hoping it'll be both of us though!!!
Summertime

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 01:16:06 am »

Hi Jedda, I am going to the Brisbane concerts.  Are you going to all concerts, lucky you!!!!

I reckon Alan should just agree to meet all his Aussie Fanclub members since we have waited sooooo long for him to come & visit us here hahaha.  Seriously though, good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear about the M&G's, fingers crossed for us all.

Not long to go now, yipee!!

counting down to March 2011.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2011, 01:30:34 am »

Hi Jedda, I am going to the Brisbane concerts.  Are you going to all concerts, lucky you!!!!

I reckon Alan should just agree to meet all his Aussie Fanclub members since we have waited sooooo long for him to come & visit us here hahaha.  Seriously though, good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear about the M&G's, fingers crossed for us all.

Not long to go now, yipee!!

Hey Summertime..........i totally agree with you that AJ should have a Aussie meet for all his Fanclub members.......|I'm only going to his Sydney concert - wasn't sure if it was going to allow us to put in for meet n greet at other venues if you didn't have a ticket.......so i did it and it went through........so i just have to wait and see, anyway never know might get one for all concerts lol.lol.......if i get one i get one....if i don't i'll still be happy cause I will get to see him anyway!!!.........and yes.....not long to go now!!!........yahoooooooo!!!

Jedda
jotolhopf

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 06:54:08 pm »

Don't forget about us Kiwi's.  We have been waiting just as long and we have further to travel.
Everyone who wins a meet and greet, congratulations it will be a lifetime memory for you to cherish, and make sure you do as life is precious.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 01:23:39 am »

Don't forget about us Kiwi's.  We have been waiting just as long and we have further to travel.
Everyone who wins a meet and greet, congratulations it will be a lifetime memory for you to cherish, and make sure you do as life is precious.

hello my Kiwi friends............I also send my prays and thoughts for the recent earthquake.........I was so upset that i started crying...........I pray that you and your families are safe.

So where are you travelling from, and which concert will you be attending...........I will be at the 7th March concert at Acer Arena.......I hope that you will be attending the same concert so that we can catch up with each other........not far to go now!!............take care   Jedda
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: