Alan Jackson
June 23, 2024, 02:10:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cracker Barrel Still Carry Alan's Collection?  (Read 3674 times)
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2010, 02:21:00 am »

Hello everyone,

I have been away from the site for quite a while with some health issues but I think I am going to make it.  Last thing was falling and hurting my tailbone so bad I lost my breath OUCH!!!!  I am from Canada and am finally going to Pennsylvania to visit a dear friend for my birthday week in May.  They do have a Cracker Barrel 43 miles away from her place and that is all I ever wanted was some goodies most of you have gotten but I heard a rumor the collection was not doing well and they had put prices down so I am wondering if they still carry stuff.  I will call the store but I thought maybe you guys would know more about it.  Please let me know. 

Hope everyone is doing well and that the nice weather is in your area.  Here in Ontario it was cold and rainy all day!  Thanks AJ fans and friends.  Take good care and by the way has anyone ever injured their tailbone because if I don't get better soon I won't be able to go to PA Sad

Gwen....aka...ajthecatsmom
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 06:20:42 am »

Gwen, sorry to hear about your fall.  Hope you are feeling better real soon!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 07:09:18 am »

We stopped at a Cracker Barrel in SC over the weekend and there were still some AJ items.
Also our CB in Florida still had things.........lots of barbecue sauce that I love and keep buying...
also some clothing, Remember When frame, coasters.....So I guess it just depends on the CB.
Sorry about your fall.......scary!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 02:10:39 pm »

Gwen, I was there about a week ago & they still had some things left.

Sorry about your fall- I can sympathize & empathize.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: