Alan Jackson
September 28, 2024, 03:15:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan on CMT Insider  (Read 6113 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2011, 10:20:20 am »

From CMT:

On this week's CMT Insider, join us as we go behind the scenes of Jason Aldean's "Dirt Road Anthem" music video as well as Keith Urban's celebration for his latest No. 1 hit, "Without You."

We'll also catch up with country music legend Dolly Parton as she releases a new album and prepares to embark on her Better Day world tour. Plus, you don't want to miss what surprises we have in store for her.

We'll also enjoy new music from Justin Moore, John Rich and Kellie Pickler. But that's not all. Host Katie Cook shares her one-on-one interview with country favorite Alan Jackson.

Enjoy all of these stories and more on this week's CMT Insider.

CMT Insider is on at 1:30 PM Eastern today & 11 AM Eastern tomorrow. 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 10:22:03 am by HariAJFan » Logged

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 11:11:52 am »

Thanks for the heads up, Harriet!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 11:12:17 am »

Thanks for the info, Harriet! Running errands today but I'll be recording it and then watch it later when we get back home.

HUGS,
BHR

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 01:22:19 pm »

Thanks for the heads up, Harriet!   Alan looked & sounded great!  Lucky Katie to do the interview on 'Hullbilly'.  Can't wait for this video!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 05:48:02 pm »

Thanks for the heads up, Harriet!   Alan looked & sounded great!  Lucky Katie to do the interview on 'Hullbilly'.  Can't wait for this video!
Harriet Thanks for a great article! Dolly really did a great show w/Alan & the others @ The "All For The Hall." What was so neat about it, they were all professionals and it went off witout a hitch..Keith Played for Alan and all ,did background singing for all also.. Vince Gill really enjoyed playing and Singing w/Keith and it was great!
Harriet, LOVe , Love , Love that photo of Alan!! His shirt was black when I met him and the scroll work is so beautiful!

Kathy, keep getting better each day and I'm looking forward for that interview also w/Katie! He is super to talk with.
Harriet, you said you would like to see George Jones. He is around Nashville out a lot, also visit Loretta's place, we see it on the way from Nashville to MS. They say she is often there and is herself exactly.. She and Dolly really seem much
more relaxed and speak w/better English, but truely themselves. Love all of them and I'm sure they are friends and respect one another for their work.Alan is just exactly as he appears, not pretentious at all, but a gentleman.love to hear from Denise too, I miss hearing about her and the girls. She is a lovely Lady, inside and outward.
Can't wait to see Alan in the interview, seems like ages now..and it was not that long ago.. later guys, must rest up.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 05:50:05 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 12:08:05 pm »

Jeri, I hope to get one of those Meet & Greets with Alan. Also trying for a Toby M & G. I need to meet these 2 great guys & I'm not getting any younger.

I would love to meet Loretta Lynn. I admire & respect her so much & love her songs. She did not have an easy life either. Loretta & Patty Loveless are my favorite Country Ladies & I did get to meet Patty in 2008 & she signed my pink cowboy hat & some albums. I know neither of them get played on most  country stations- at least not in Atlanta. I also like Wynonna & Gretchen Wilson & they are not getting played on radio eiether.For the ones that are played regularly I like Reba & Miranda Lambert.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 12:14:18 pm by HariAJFan » Logged

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 06:54:01 pm »

Harriet,
I'm pulling for You to get a meet and greet to see Alan!!!.. I saw Patty at Nashville a while back, I like her harmony w/Alan too. You do so much for All the AJ Fans and this Board, and we thank you!

Lucky for us, we do have a Country Station here that plays Legends Songs, so I can hear the ones you mentioned regularly. It 100.7, Not sure it's a clean channel, so you might not be able to listen online, not sure.WQIK you can hear and it has all kinds of Songs and Video's, In it's Video's on Demand. They are the ones playing Alan's new Song.
John was good to play Alan for me. Thanks for all you do and Best of Luck getting that Meet and Greet! It's a memory
I will never forget.I have seen him  not just in concerts but the Ryman, also The Grand Ole Opry and all over here, near here and near MS & Nashville.
 I needed to meet him, we took my Sister who had just been diagnosed w/cancer and her hubby w/us.Sis smiled the whole show, it lifted her spirits. She is in remission, after radiation, Thank God! We were sitting w/Mom before she died
In about  a week and I got an Email and just lucky for me, Hubby had taken his laptop. I could not believe it, when I read my Email. So shock helped me a bit to not be afraid to go up behind that stage alone and Alan's manager told us where to go. I was almost the last one there and I saw Roger's big smile and said "Hello! I looked up and there was Alan waiting to meet me and I left right away to go there. He is so super nice! Don't give up Harriet, I wish you so much luck
and all the others, Like Dizzy & Sue..etc.. I saw Terry the night I was there and she talked to my Sis and I some, before the show. Take care, and I hope to see Alan again. I'm not getting any younger either ha!I was surprised and honored!
Love to You, Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 08:02:41 am »

tHAT WAS A GREAT INTERVIEW THAT KATIE COOK DID WILL ALAN ...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 10:55:33 am »

Darn it..I was out of town and missed it but will check the schedule to see if it will be replayed. Thanks for the heads up.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 01:03:50 pm »

tHAT WAS A GREAT INTERVIEW THAT KATIE COOK DID WILL ALAN ...

Dizzy, I ditto tht! Really enjoyed it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: