Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 05:44:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help Please!!!  (Read 5126 times)
bamagurl48

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2009, 06:40:36 pm »

On the summary page how do i get my email address off.I've read & tried everything i could think of but nothing worked.
When i click to change a color nothing happen's.The word's "Change Color'' remain in the box.Also the font size is the same way,it won't change.
My main concern is getting my email address off.

Thank's,bamagurl

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 06:57:35 pm »

Did you highlight your message before choosing color and font?
Not sure how to delete your e-mail....someone here will know!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 07:01:32 pm »

I was also concerned about the email address, but you are the only one who sees your email address on the member summary page.  I do not see any way to email you.  Like Jinx said if you hightlight what you have typed, then you can change the color and also the font and size (except it comes in as 10 and then you can change that).  Hope this helps

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 07:20:16 pm »

On the summary page how do i get my email address off.I've read & tried everything i could think of but nothing worked.
When i click to change a color nothing happen's.The word's "Change Color'' remain in the box.Also the font size is the same way,it won't change.
My main concern is getting my email address off.

Thank's,bamagurl

bamagurl,
not to worry, you are the only one that see's your Email address, we can't. I told Terry and she told me everyone had asked her that question. Yours is not visible to anyone but You ok.. I was frankly concerned about getting all kinds of Email.
I hope this helps you relax . the colors sometimes do not work properly, so I just type them in and put[color=?] & at end [/----]

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: