Alan Jackson
September 27, 2024, 10:23:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW SINGLE?  (Read 20518 times)
Amy1961

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2010, 05:46:13 pm »

I really love Tail Lights Blue and the fact that Adam Wright co-wrote it, makes it even better.  The talent really runs in the Jackson family.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2010, 02:24:04 pm »

I really love Tail Lights Blue and the fact that Adam Wright co-wrote it, makes it even better.  The talent really runs in the Jackson family.

Amy,
I understand how you feel , even with the great songs , the airplay was lacking here where I live and we all know how air play helps. Lots of Good songs on that DVD, some never got airplay, just like in others Alan has put out. I would love to tell radio what we as Alan Fans want to hear, and they aren't playing it very well.

I love the song Vern Gosdin did - "I Can Tell By The Way You Dance" Alan could do this in a NY minute, his voice is perfect for it. If you haven't heard Gosdin sing, look up some of his music from years ago..Sounds Great!

Love Alan's so many special songs that never got airplay..
He's still the Best in My Book!
Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Amy1961

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2010, 06:55:41 pm »

Jeri,
I have always loved "The Voice" Vern Gosdin.  And I think Alan could do any of his songs.  I agree with you about airplay.  The radios just don't play him enough in my opinion.  But if you can get it, XM is the way to go because they play his singles that he never released.  Its great when they play his older stuff. 
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2010, 08:43:14 pm »

AMY!!!!!!

Haven't heard from you since O. B.

To me, radio needs this song badly!!!

It's, TLB, 1 of 2 of my personal "top 5" songs off F.T.

LOVE this song too!!!!!!

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Amy1961

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2010, 09:01:18 pm »

Hey Melanie!  What's your second favorite?  Mine is "Thats Where I Belong".  Makes me want to go to the beach every time I listen to it. It was so good to see you in Orange Beach.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: