Alan Jackson
September 28, 2024, 12:28:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW SINGLE?  (Read 20547 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 07:38:30 pm »

I'll take any song from this album.. Cry

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 01:19:36 pm »

Still waiting for another Freight Train single...please!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 12:12:52 pm »

Any song on FREIGHT TRAIN CD is okay with me to be a Single.  They are all good.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 08:28:46 am »

Surely Alan is going to release another single from the Freight Train CD...right? Maybe after the CMA's next week. PLEASE!

Brenda in Indy
January

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010, 09:09:28 am »

I know that this is not going to be a popuar post because God forbid anybody says the handsome blonde guy is less than perfect. Why isn't Alan releasing something new every six weeks or so like Brad, Reba, Trace, Blake, Toby, GEORGE?   There is no reason for it.  Especially when the current song is struggling to get in the top 10 - throw another one out there.  And I'm not talking the Zac Brown thing- that is just icing on the cake. Why are the choices that are released the ones that clearly are not even close to being in tune with what will be played on the radio? I want more Alan and I am thrilled at the new/old management change.  SOMEBODY needs to get our guy out there way more often than they are.  I wish Toby would sign him. Or that he would start recording under ACR and be his own man.  This guy has a lot more music in him and I, for one, want to hear it - and WAY more often.  I agree that Freight Train has lots more I'd ike to hear on the radio and why Where I belong was not released for a summer song is just beyond me - it's frustrating.

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 09:45:48 am »

Well said January - I agree!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 03:10:24 pm »

January, I've wondered the same myself. 

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 04:01:05 pm »

January, this is a perfect post.   I have been wondering for years why so many songs are never heard from Alan's CD.  Love Where I Belong and Laid Back on Low Key from last CD and others that have not been heard.  Alan has the duet song with Lee Ann nominated for an award, but only owners of the CD have heard it.   What is wrong with releasing more songs?
You see Kenny with two or three on the Billboard..so Alan may we also see the same?    We LOVE you, want to hear many of your songs and to have them enjoyed by the listening public.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2010, 11:20:04 am »

Because Alan plays for his Core audience, but he should expand.. with radio..I'm sure however he doesn't need my advice
look how his career has lasted.

I think Alan's Next New Single will NOT be from" Freight Train "at all, I think he will choose another.
What do you all think? Jerrie-MS

I totally do not understand Radio airplay, so I have no clue to what they choose to play of Alan's and Why..He has so many Great songs out there that Never got airplay.

Alan has  so many Great Songs from the past that I love..  Maybe he will surprise us with an oldie by another Singer from long ago.. or better yet, just one he loves to Sing with the StrayHorns, that fits with Radio airplay.
Love any he sings , always. Jerrie-MS  Jean/B , you could be right, radio is youth oriented and they would love it.."17" is a good liittle song and love the video!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 08:19:42 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2010, 01:11:58 pm »

Hi   I agree so much with what January, Kanola and Jeri said. Please listen to everyone ALAN.     Take Care    nelle
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:15:36 pm by nelle » Logged

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2010, 09:18:23 am »

As usual, Alan did a great job on the old Johnny Cash song:  RING OF FIRE.
I like it.  I hope it will hit the charts soon.  I don't know the process of how that
happens, however.  I like any song he releases.  Desperate for him to come to the
Palace of Auburn Hills next year when he returns from his Australia trip.  I hope
his whole family will get a chance to go.  It is supposed to be beautiful there, and
they certainly are dying to see him.

Haven't been on in awhile. I had skin cancer and had a huge bandage on my nose and
had a hard time with my glasses to see the computer.  I think my last appointment is
this coming Monday - hope, hope, hope.

Alanfan
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2010, 11:03:49 am »

Jeri, you were so right predicting Alan would probably do a song from "someone from a long time ago"....just glad he is releasing something. I grew up listening to Ring of Fire as my beloved mother, played country music all the time.

Alanfan...hope all is well with you and there are no more problems with cancer.....take care.

Brenda in Indy
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2010, 11:25:51 am »

Thanks for you kind wishes on my recent illness.  It looks like God helped me out
and that I should be ok.

You are sweet.
Alanfan
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2010, 02:43:08 pm »

I love Ring of Fire & hope radio will play it- pretty sure they will.

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2010, 05:32:09 pm »

Alan closed the concert last night in Cedar Park with Ring of Fire - it really sounded good!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: