Alan Jackson
September 29, 2024, 04:36:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALAN'S FAN ...ATHLEA'S 92ND BIRTHDAY!  (Read 8891 times)
ATHLEA

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2010, 06:52:07 am »

Hello everyone....just wanted to let you all know that ATHLEA will be celebrating her 92ND BIRTHDAY this coming week and I know she would be so grateful for any birthday wishes from her Alan family of friends!!! The past few weeks have been hard for her....my husband and Athlea's son inlaw (he is just like her son) had to have a 5 bypass open heart surgery, he didn't know any thing was wrong but thought he had pulled a chest muscle, but with a good doctor found the problems and now back at home. So, Athlea could really use your support to let her know how special this 92nd birthday is!!!  She is the most special friend and mom any girl could have, so please if you have a few minutes post her birthday wishes and i will print them for her and she will be so surprised and thrilled to hear from everyone..I know when she blows out the candles on her birthday cake that her wish will be to see Alan on his next tour in 2011!!!!  (and I will make sure that happens for her).  Thank you again for all the past support you have given mom, I never knew when joining Alan's fan club would bring her so many friends!!! Bless all of you,      Athlea's daughter
a_g_stevens

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 06:57:49 am »

Wishing you a great big happy 92nd birthday. Hope you have a wonderful day and a safe and happy year ahead
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 07:16:32 am »

ATHLEA, Happy 92nd Birthday!!!!!!  Hope you have a wonderful day with your family!!  We will be looking forward to hearing about your next Alan Jackson concert!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 07:46:45 am »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHLEA !!!

Happy Birthday !!!   Happy Birthday !!!   Happy Birthday !!!   Happy Birthday !!!   Happy Birthday !!!

Have a nice day with Family & Friends ... and many mores.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
CARNAHANBI

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 03:43:33 pm »

Happy Birthday Athlea    Have a great day  and many more to come.

Living on Love     Arkansas
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 04:23:52 pm »

Athlea best wishes on your 92 birthday.From
a fellow fan in Canada.Enjoy your special day
with your loved ones and friends.
Elaine

TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 10:58:52 pm »

HAPPY 92 BIRTHDAY TO YOU SWEET LADY. AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH MANY MORE. MY GRANDMOTHER WILL TURN 100 IN MARCH AND SHE STILL LIVES BY HERSELF!

YOU ARE IN ALL OF OUR THOUGHT AND PRAYER
TAMMY

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 11:18:33 pm »

ATHLEA  HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES  iii

I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WITH FAMILY!

I SO ENJOYED TALKING WITH YOU HERE BEFORE AND HERE"S WISHING YOU THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. PRAYERS GOING UP FOR YOUR SON IN LAW. MINE WAS LIKE MY MOM'S SON.

PLEASE TAKE CARE AND ENJOY MANY MORE YEARS, YOUR ALAN JACKSON FANCLUB FRIEND, JERRIE_MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ATHLEA

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 06:38:01 am »

thanks so much for the birthday wishes for Athlea's 92nd!! we will be having her party this coming sat. oct.23 , 2010 and I will print all the wishes out for her and she will be so surprise to hear from everyone, so thanks again and the more the merrier....bless you all ,  Athlea's dauhter
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 07:25:25 am »

Athlea,  Happy, Happy Birthday!  Hope you have a wonderful celebration on the 23rd!

Happy Birthday Athlea!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 07:54:02 am »

Athlea,  I wish you a HAPPY 92ND BIRTHDAY.  Have a wonderful celebration with family and friends on the 23rd.  I hope all your wishes will come true.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ATHLEA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.[/color]

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 08:18:39 am »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALTHLEA --  92 YEARS YOUNG !   

Hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends.  God Ble   ss you and your family.

Louie from Florida

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 08:53:21 am »

Happy Birthday Athlea!  Hope this is the best one yet and the beginning of the best year yet!  Leslie
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 02:29:44 pm »

Athlea,  I hope you have a wonderful birthday.  God Bless you!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: