Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 05:03:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Support Gulf Coast...Orange Beach.. Hope I win those tickets !!  (Read 20239 times)
bltn1955

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2010, 09:36:01 am »

I booked a flight to Pensacola. 
I had wanted to go down and give them some tourism $$$....so at a minimum, I'll be doing that  !!
Sure hope I find a way to go to that show.

Hope to hear from those who win tickets or got them on Monday at the Wharf.

OMGMA
bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 04:29:03 am »

Did anyone enter the contest ?

Do you live near Orange Beach and got the free tickets on Monday?

OMGMA
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 04:17:19 pm »

My son, Michael, has just received his email notification that he has won the tickets to this concert and he's just so thrilled. His brother, our oldest son, will be joining him there. I had to laugh because I have been a fan club member since 1995 and have yet to win anything from the fan club. Lucky kid! LOL! Michael was a fan club member from 1994 thru 2007, I believe, but had not gotten into renewing his membership since he got busy. . .and probably too tired too. . .with his work and then we relocated to Biloxi, MS and I just completely forgotten to remind him to renew it if he wished to still be a fan club member. He applied for a new membership on his own last month without letting me know, which is ok, until after the fact. For those of you who don't know yet, Michael is an Autistic (born with Autism) with high learning level and quite good with computers. He received a high school diploma, one thing we thought he'll never achieve, in 1998 and has held employments since. . .we're currently helping him find a job here in GA. It will be great if he's able to have a Meet & Greet with Alan as he's such a fan of Alan's since we first heard him singing Chattahochee on the radio in 1993.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, CINDY!!!!!!! REALLY APPRECIATE THIS!!!!!!!

BHR

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 04:38:42 pm »

Congratulations to Michael!!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 08:00:06 pm »

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME AND CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL!!!!

HUGS.
TAMMY

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
Amy1961

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 08:52:57 pm »

I got my email today, saying I won 2 tickets.  I am so excited!  Yee Haw!
Tefe

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 09:43:52 pm »

I got my email too saying I won 2 tickets so next weekend me and my BFF will be traveling over to see him. Then in 2 weeks after that we head to Kinder LA to see him again!! I think we will have our Alan fix for the year after that! well at least for another year... LOL 
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 10:42:46 pm »

I got my email also .I'm so excited too.
cntrygrl1051

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 11:16:06 pm »

I got my email too I am really excited. Now can anyone tell me the closest airport to the venue? I need to start making plans Yeehaw

Lovin AJ in Central Illinois
January

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2010, 09:02:13 am »

Congratulations to all who won tickets!  Have a blast.  I am down to less than a month to my next fix!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Lowerchattahoochee

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2010, 10:32:37 am »

to countrygrl. Mobile is closest, Pensacola Fl. about the same distance. Gulfport Ms. less than 100 miles and often cheaper. New Orleans within range and you might consider it as you may be able to get a direct flight into there without going thru atlanta. Good Luck!

We also (won) got tickets and live in Pensacola. Looking forward to another great concert followed up by a trip to Charleston!

Livin on love

Tony & Charrise
January

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2010, 01:51:58 pm »

When I was first married I lived in Pascagoula - a  real culture shock for a young yankee girl from NW Ohio - I really liked it there tho!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
SMGarrett

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2010, 07:10:00 pm »

I Won tickets for the Wharf.  I live in Mobile and I am sooooo excited.  How do I reply to confirm I will be there.  Susan
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2010, 08:29:02 pm »

Just reply to the email as you would any personal email you receive (click on the REPLY button at the bottom of the email you received from the fan club) and tell Cindy, the AJFC prez, that you're confirming your receipt of the fan club's notification of your winning 2 tickets to the concert at The Wharf (this is explained within that notification. . ."TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE, please respond to this email!"). I hope everyone that has won the tickets will not forget to do this step upon receipt of your notification or you will not be included on the guest list for the concert.

BHR

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2010, 08:38:29 pm »

Congratulations to Michael!!!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME AND CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL!!!!

HUGS.
TAMMY

Tammy & AJTexasfan, Michael says, "Thank you!." He and his brother, I'm sure, will have loads of fun there. I think I'm starting to get envious of my sons now being able to go to Alan's concert. :-)

BHR

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: