Alan Jackson
September 29, 2024, 08:31:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Alan Jackson / October 17th.  (Read 26658 times)
JeanB

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2010, 06:23:30 am »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN !!!

Happy Birthday !!!   Happy Birthday !!!   Happy Birthday !!!   Happy Birthday !!!   Happy Birthday !!!

Have a wonderful day Alan ... Enjoy.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 07:08:21 am »

Enjoy the day doing what you want to do.  May this be the best birthday yet and the beginning of the best year yet.  Thanks for all of the many years of great music.  Leslie
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 07:28:13 am »

Happy Birthday Alan.  May you have the time of your life on October 17th.  You have earned that
through the years.  I hope someone will entertain you for a change.   It's your
turn to sit back and enjoy.  I don't know how many could be as good as you at
entertainment but maybe you could go fishing and just enjoy the outdoors with your family.
We love you and hope you have a great day.
Hope to see you in the Detroit area next year.  The Palace would be great now that Mike Illich, owner
of the Tigers, Pistons and Red Wings also owns the Palace Entertainment.  It should be a great place
for you to come again.  It's been awhile.  Hope you enjoy Australia.  They are dying to see you also.

Alanfan
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 08:55:30 am »

Happy Birthday Alan!  God bless you and hope you have a wonderful day!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 08:59:40 am »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALAN 

Enjoy your day fishing, being with family - let them treat you like a KING 

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 09:10:35 am »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. JACKSON !!

I hope you have a wonderful day.

OMGMA
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 09:44:43 am »

Happy Birthday Alan.  God's blessings on you.  Have a great day.
Love Becky

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
Bettiejane

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 03:51:45 pm »

Happy Birthday Alan Jackson!!
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 09:11:21 pm »

Wishing you a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN'.

Enjoy YOUR special day!!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 10:19:50 pm »

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY, ALAN!!!! You're aging very gracefully. :-)  Enjoy your very special day!

BHR

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 11:57:17 pm »

Have a very Happy Birthday Alan.   You have made our past year so enjoyable and we wish the same for you.  Have a great time.   

ratkustom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2010, 12:21:57 am »

Smiley Happy Birthday Alan Hope you have a great day - Catch a big one hey!! C ya soon
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2010, 03:46:08 am »

[b]
]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN - OCTOBER 17, 2010[]
Happy Birthday Alan  Sure hope you will be having a GOOD TIME on your birthday and you'll be LIVIN ON LOVE for another 50 years.  I know you will be thinking of your SMALL TOWN SOUTHERN MAN as you are now a 25x2 year old COUNTRY BOY.   It is interesting that you never seem to forget WHERE I/YOU CAME FROM.  That is one of the great qualities you have.  You always seem to REMEMBER WHEN.  Hope you have lots of TALL TALL TREES around your HOME.   Also hope you have a nice diiner at 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE. It would be nice to take a DRIVE somewhere special on your day.  Your many fans are happy to know that you are still in the REAL WORLD.  I suppose there were no SUMMERTIME BLUES when you were born on that fall October day.  I cannot wait to see you again in concert SOMEDAY as THAT'LL BE ALRIGHT.  All of your fans would like to say HEY GOOD LOOKIN and a WOMAN'S LOVE is being sent to your beautiful wife and daughters.  I hope you have a real GOOD TIME now that you are the big 50!     Gwen....Livin on love and havin a good time in Ontario, Canada with my cat AJ!!!  YEE HAW
[/center][/color][/b][/color][/b]
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 03:49:54 am »

Hi everyone..........what I just posted did not turn out correct.  I ran out of room.  I wrote it when he turned 50 and it would not work on that birthday wishes thing Cindy set up.  There was supposed to be more and each song title was supposed to be bolded and in red.....I tried so please don't laugh Alan or all of the fans..........I was supposed to look alot better!

Gwen
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2010, 07:27:51 am »

Gwen, it was great!  Lots of work put into writing it up and I loved it and I'm sure everyone else, including Alan himselp, will too.  Leslie
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: