Alan Jackson
May 02, 2024, 05:46:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pelham Concert  (Read 7371 times)
bamagurl48

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2009, 01:13:39 am »

Hey,AJ fan's this is my 1st post even though i've been a fan of his for yrs. Is he the "GREATEST" or what?
I have ticket's for the Oct 3rd show in Pelham,Al. Does anyone know who the opening act is?
Will check back often.

Thank's,AJ Fan
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 07:51:10 pm »

Welcome to the board.  I haven't heard who, if anyone will open for Alan in AL or FL that weekend.  Sometimes the same person opens for him for a set of concerts.

Livin' On Love in California
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 03:50:52 pm »

anyone know how the weather is there?     Have seen they have had alot of rain.     Anyone know if there has been any flooding there?

Gone  Country    Arkansas
jenhall1024

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 07:43:13 pm »

Chris young will be the opening act for Alan in Pelham.  Hopefully this rain will slow down here.  The weather is supposed to start cooling off next week so maybe we'll have the perfect night for Alan!

Hope to see ya'll there having a GOODTIME!!!!
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 07:24:48 pm »

On my way to Pelham Al .Any one going to dinner before the show?BETTY
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 10:25:09 am »

Alans concert was really great,, the crowd was singing and having a good time.         The weather was great  no rain it did cool down  that evening.       

Gone  Country    Arkansas
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 11:23:16 am »

It was a good concert and fun seeing some AJ fans again.  It was a lot cooler than Hollywood, FL and certainly cooler than St. Augustine.

Livin' On Love in California
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 03:10:18 pm »

Hi bamagurl48 welcome and thank for your reveiw.  ALAN sure is the greatest.  Thank you also dee572 and Terry for your reveiws. I love to here that every one is singing and dancing and having so much fun.  Happy always to hear that ALAN is having fun and looks happy too.        Take Care       nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 10:25:52 pm »

We really enjoyed the concert!!  The weather was great that night and really raining the next night.  We took my cousin and her husband for their first Alan Jackson concert.  They just loved it and commented on how surprised they were to recognize so many songs that Alan sang!!!  Alan now has 2 more fans - LOL!  We were a little late getting there with all the traffic, so we missed the opening act.  We did make it there for the best part and thanks to Cindy we had wonderful seats!!  We incorporated the concert in trip to Alabama and Tennessee to visit relatives and have some fun, so I am just now getting around to posting after finally getting home last weekend.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: