Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 08:48:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cracker Barrel Porch Sale - Fri - Sept 10  (Read 6397 times)
January

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2010, 10:29:44 am »

On Friday Sept. 10 all the Cracker Barrels are having a porch sale and will be liquidating all of their Alan Jackson Collection at 60% off regular retail price.  If you live near Maumee or Perrysburg do not bother to attend. LOL   Don't go today - all of the porch sale items are off the floor until tomorrow morning. 

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 02:21:45 pm »

Wonder if it is in my area too.  Leslie
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 01:55:31 am »

You lucky US ducks!!!!  If there is anything other than clothing and baseball caps that you just can't pass up, please think of me.  I have the throw, mints, candle, lidded croc box, and  keepsake box with cards from Sweetbriar AND.........soon I will have the Salt and Pepper Shakers from Sweet Sweet Gayle.  That probably seems like enough but I am making my spare bedroom (now that my sis in law finally moved out after almost 3 years) into my AJ room so I need lots to put in there.  I would happily send the money if you see anything other than what I have.  I really wanted those Christmas ornaments but anyway!!!!  Have fun and hope you get some goodies and some good deals.  Thanks.....

Gwen
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 01:31:56 pm »

I went to Cracker Barrel Friday night not knowing about this sale and was I ecstatic!  I picked up the throw.  There wasn't much left, a couple of mugs, a music box and a couple of Precious Memories plaques - and about 4 throws.  Our sale was 70% off, so I was so happy to get the throw, which I have coveted since day one!
Sorry, Gwen - I didn't see this post until today. 

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 01:40:14 pm »

The one I visited on Fri had one music box...so I bought it At that price!
and one large square Amazing Grace plaque. That item is heaaaavyyyy.

They barely had anything of his left, though.
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 04:38:02 am »

No worries Kathy............I posted it too late on Friday night so I didn't think anyone would see it.  Glad you guys got some goodies..........some days I wished I lived in the US as in Canada we don't have access like you guys do but that's okay..........this time last year I was marking the days of the countdown to my MEET AND GREET and it was 12 more days so I am just reliving it all...........thanks again Kathy!

Gwen
January

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 10:23:45 pm »

Gwen - I have the ladies and mens sunglasses and several coffee mugs if you are interested - so sorry I didn't see this - I could have gotten more coasters - I did pick up all the candles I could get - I went to 3 stores on Friday - passed up quite a bit of stuff - Monroe, MI still had a hat!  lots of throws available and a few of the Precious Memories plaques.  Makes me made I paid full price for so much of it but had I waited it pribably would not have been available. I can call and see if they still have any of it - or try to find out what they did with it. - Gayle
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 10:27:00 pm by January » Logged

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 01:25:34 am »

Oh Gayle you are so sweet but it is okay.  My own fault for not getting on here sooner but I did as fast as I could.  The only thing I really wanted was the Christmas tree ornament set and of course Salt and pepper which is onroute. YIPPEE!!!  Don't go through any trouble as you have done enough.  Thanks a bunch..............I appreciate it and will let you know when my treasures arrive!

Gwen
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 04:02:49 pm »

Well I never saw this blog until today. I imagine my CB's are all out of the good AJ stuff but I am going up there tomorrow to check it out.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 01:07:11 pm »

I went to the Cracker Barrel, in Clarksville, TN last Friday. I was disappointed the only thing they had left was the mints, so I purchased several of them. The sales lady said everything went like hot cakes.  I really didn't need anything else, since I have already purchased several things, but I hate to pass up a bargain.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: