Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 02:37:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Joey + Rory Sing Traditional Country  (Read 2956 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2010, 01:59:36 pm »

The duo Joey + Rory were 3rd in the 1st season of Can You Duet on CMT. They should have been first. Country Radio chooses not to play them but I want to share their latest video- Rory & Zac Brown, who sings on it near the end, wrote the song "This One's For You".

http://www.cmt.com/videos/joey-rory/554206/this-songs-for-you.jhtml

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 02:49:59 pm »

Harriet, Thanks,

I really like that Song & Rory and  Joey appeared out where I had my meet & Greet with Alan, in MS , so they are getting played more now. Love that Song w/Zac, they wrote a good one.I really like this and hope they play them soon. they have been to Jax at our Landing.Enjoyed the Video and their sound is great with Zac at the end..The Video is fitting for the times now...a really good , simple Video..
I usually do not listen to any new talent now days, as it seems like Pop, but I was impressed also with "The Haters" who is opening for Alan. They are a young threesome and the girl sings really well and they harmonize well. One guy plays the mandolin really well, Love that! They sing in the video listed on CMT as" Jenny", love it and it's just a simple Video.. Give them a listen.. You can tell, they really feel the music..
Hope you are feeling & resting well hon, Jerrie

« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 09:09:14 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 09:23:48 pm »

I have found This One's For You on iTunes & downloaded the song- hope they put the video on iTunes & I will download it too. This song is just runnning through my head constantly- I love it.

I'm fine- just take pain meds when necessary & use ice packs. Going to stock up on things & get my hair cut pretty short before the surgery- thanks, Jeri.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: