Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 03:54:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Springfield Mo 9/23  (Read 8432 times)
Cookie

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2010, 09:36:44 pm »

Springfield tickets are not on Ticketmaster?HuhHuhHuh

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 06:42:15 am »

Looks like they are available through the venue.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 02:32:57 pm »

Who is going  to the  concert tomorrow. ?               We got tickets   and now able to go.      So glad we are able to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 07:53:56 am »

Have fun Debbie!!!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

teehee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 10:05:24 am »

Went to the concert in Springfield last night and it was outstanding.  Had an absolutely wonderful time.  I even enjoyed the opening act which is unusal for me when I go to concerts.  Alan is the best and the crowd was crazy about him.  Don't wait so long to come back to Springfield, Alan.  You're the best.
Cookie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 11:25:55 am »

Springfield was great! Alan seem more at ease than he has on this tour in past. I have seen 4 shows on this tour and seen AJ in 7 states and Canada

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 11:39:29 am »

My husband/I attended Alan's show in Springfield.  Alan put on another awesome, awesome show.  He seemed to be so relaxed/enjoying himself, as well as the crowd, who on were their feet during most of the show.  Alan definitely made the JQH Arena Rock ... tossed lots of picks, but we missed getting one by two seats ... maybe next time!  Enjoyed the seated segment of 'Alan & his Band' as he talks about various songs and how they came into play.  We were also fortunate to have excellent seats via the Fan Club, which they do take care of their fans.  Thanks to Cindy & Staff.

Gladys

teehee

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 05:54:39 pm »

We asked the fan club for special seats in handicapped and they came through for us.  Thank you very much.  It was appreciated.

BTW, I thought I saw on this site a place where they mentioned the names of people who won the meet and greet plus the front row tickets.  Where do I go to see who won in Springfield?
dmck1960

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2010, 10:48:46 pm »

I got to see Alan in Springfield, Mo. This was my first concert. It was so much fun. This was my gift for my 50th birthday from my daughter. It was great. I think Alan fits in well with us Missourians. I love Denise's book. I've bought several and past around to family. He is blessed with an awesome wife and family. I hope he comes back soon.
Deanna
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 10:52:59 pm by dmck1960 » Logged
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 06:49:38 am »

Happy Birthday Deanna - what a great birthday gift!!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2010, 02:24:43 pm »

My husband/I attended Alan's show in Springfield.  Alan put on another awesome, awesome show.  He seemed to be so relaxed/enjoying himself, as well as the crowd, who on were their feet during most of the show.  Alan definitely made the JQH Arena Rock ... tossed lots of picks, but we missed getting one by two seats ... maybe next time!  Enjoyed the seated segment of 'Alan & his Band' as he talks about various songs and how they came into play.  We were also fortunate to have excellent seats via the Fan Club, which they do take care of their fans.  Thanks to Cindy & Staff.

Gladys

Gladys,

Thanks for your review, sounds like a wonderful time! Yes, Alan is super good to his Fans. Cindy and Staff are marvelous at making sure Fans have excellent seats. and many other offers of kindness. I think Alan's Fans are even the Best!
Thanks for sharing your experience, and congrats! I hope Alan keep the talking segment in until we can go to a Concert
where he is doing this w/The StrayHorns. We have gone to big area's  with others , then this isn't done.. I am looking forward to hearing him speak. Congrats again to all of you and thanks for your Reviews too!! Jerrie-MS
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 02:28:08 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2010, 02:34:46 pm »

I got to see Alan in Springfield, Mo. This was my first concert. It was so much fun. This was my gift for my 50th birthday from my daughter. It was great. I think Alan fits in well with us Missourians. I love Denise's book. I've bought several and past around to family. He is blessed with an awesome wife and family. I hope he comes back soon.
Deanna
Congrats to you on your Birthday also! Happy Birthday, this makes You and Alan about the same age LOL..
I Congrat you for your first Concert also! I know what you mean about Alan and  also I Love Denise's book, I even got mine to the stage for Alan to sign it! Now that was fun! I think Everyone never forgets that first concert. I have been to many, many.. but that first one is Special. I literally cried when he sang"Where Were You", my husband was Military, now retired, twice .Enjoy Your Special Day! Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: