Alan Jackson
May 17, 2024, 11:20:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cracker Barrel  (Read 3279 times)
January

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2010, 08:21:46 pm »

I am not sure where I saw that someone needed/wanted an Alanj Jackson coffee mug - I have 5 that I am able to sell. I also saw that someone wanted the salt and pepper shakers and I can get a set of those.  Also have access to 3 throws if anyone is interested and 1 collage and 1 truck.  Let me know - [email protected]

Gayle

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 02:00:58 am »

Hi there Gayle........I don't know who wanted the salt and pepper shakers but I DO REALLY WANT A SET.  They were sold out of most things when I finally got to the CB the end of May as we don't have it in Canada so let me know okay.  Maybe if you did not send the country weekly yet, you could put them together for me and just give me a total.  Thanks so much Smiley

Gwen
January

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 07:26:45 am »

I am hoping to ship stuff on Wednesday - I knew I should have boght them yesterday - I called and they are holding them fo rme - I will get them later on today!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: