Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 12:22:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marcy Jo's Mealhouse  (Read 11027 times)
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 01:55:28 pm »

I saw another Nashville friend's album on fb of the Cheekwood Chihuly exhibits!!
Loved seeing those ..and I have a fb album that includes his works from last
year in Aug. when we visited the MO Botanical Garden near St. Louis.

Good to know someone who went to the D.C. rally recently, too.
God bless you!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 07:49:59 pm »

Marilyn, we made it to Marcy Jo's Mealhouse for lunch today!  We did not arrive until 12:30 and Marcy told us the special for today was sold out - they had been really busy for lunch.  I had the chicken salad sandwich with sweet tater fries and my husband had a fried balogna sandwich and tater salad.  It was soo good and way too much to finish for me, so we had to get a take home box.  Since we were doing that my husband got some of the peach cobbler to go!!!  The food was delicious and well worth the drive to get there!!!  Thanks for telling us about it.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2010, 11:04:15 pm »

I'm coming back to Nashville in a couple of weeks to attend Brooks & Dunn last concert at the Bridgestone Arena. 

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE ARENA IS LIKE FOR CONCERTS>IS IT DIFFICULT TO GER AROUND INSIDE>>WHAT ABOUT THE FLOOR SECTION 6, WILL WE BE ABLE TO SEE AT ALL>> OUR SEATS ARE UP FRONT OF THAT SECTION> ALSO IS IT PUSH AND SHOVE OR WELL BEHAVED LIKE ALL ALA'S CONCERTS ARE>> I WOULD SO APPRECIATE ALL YOU CAN TELL ME ABOUT THIS VENUE> WE HAVE GONE TO THE RYMAN LOTS BUT NEVER HERE> WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT < YOU MA WRITE ME A MESSAGE IF YOU LIKE OR POSTY HERE> REALLY NEED TO KNOW MORE < AS MY HUSBAND ISN"T WELL AND THIS IS FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND OUR ANNIVERSARY. ThANKS IF YOU CAN LET US KNOW ANYTHING. WE HAVE TICKETS.
THANKS So Much! Jerrie-MS   HELP!! we have gone to many , many AJ Concerts and know where the venue is etc..Just not familiar w/inside..

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: