Alan Jackson
April 23, 2024, 12:49:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Message from Martina McBride's Fan Club  (Read 8796 times)
AJFCPrez
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2010, 01:57:48 pm »

This is a message from a friend who works for Martina.  She's trying to raise money for a school in Nashville that was pretty much completely destroyed by the Nashville flood.  Happy bidding!!!!

Hey guys -
My name is Tracy Weaver and I am the Director of Fan Relations for Martina McBride.
Alan & Cindy were generous enough to donate some great items for me to auction off on Ebay - including an autographed cowboy hat, CD, poster, & t-shirt! This is to benefit my children's school that suffered over 4 million dollars in damage during the Nashville flood May 1 & 2. An anonymous donor from our school has agreed to match any funds raised up to $500,000 - so this is a way I can help. 100% of the proceeds will go to the schools flood recovery.

Other items in the auction include an autographed Martina Barbie (personalized to the high bidder); a pair of autographed jeans Martina wore on stage; an autographed Dierks Bentley Fender guitar; and more.
Each listing has a better explanation of where the money is going and why I have taken this on. Just wanted to make sure Alan's fans knew about the auctions! There will be some other goodies added in the next couple of days, so keep an eye out!

Here is the direct link to the items up for auction http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZweaverama1QQhtZ-1

Thanks!
Tracy
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 01:59:38 pm by AJFCPrez » Logged
January

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 02:17:58 pm »

Been there and bid! 

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 06:50:34 pm »

Same here!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AJFCPrez
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 03:06:53 pm »

There's only 2 days left in the bidding!  Don't forget to bid, bid, bid!!!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 10:48:20 am »

Darn it...missed it while I was on vacation. I hope one of you got what you wanted. Helping a great cause.

Brenda in Indy

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: