Alan Jackson
May 05, 2024, 08:42:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's Opening Acts at Concerts  (Read 2384 times)
Alanfan

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2010, 12:04:02 pm »

I hope I'm doing this right.  I've never started a topic before. 
It is hard for me to go to Alan's concerts, and when he's in the Detroit area, like
The Palace of Auburn Hills (with Trace Adkins) or Caesar's Windsor, I am so grateful because
I need the help of elevators.  I was lucky enough to see him in CT with my daughter at
Mohegan Sun, which was spectacular and personalized. 

My point here is that I would pay even more to see a longer time with Alan, like he did
in CT.  The kid, Chris Young, was nice to see and Josh Turner is great.  But I have heard
recently that there are 3 opening acts and that people were disappointed that
they did not see Alan until 9:30pm.  I ONLY go to see and hear Alan and would be so
grateful if he would be willing to be on stage sooner and with only one opening act or a
new young kid getting started as a introduction.  It's just my opinion but I would like to
know how others of you feel about that.  Am I being a selfish old lady?  I dearly love Alan
and it's difficult for me to get to a concert.  I'd take a sore back and legs to see him a bit
longer anytime!!

Alanfan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: