Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 07:03:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ at Cheyenne Frontier Days  (Read 14330 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 07:32:29 pm »

Terry Hello!

I have been playing mother hen again and watching for your posts, to make sure you were ok.
Venue sounds not good for you , I imagine for Alan either is why he din't do the usual.. can't say I blame him.
When solid standing to the front, I don't prefer those..Glad you enjoyed Alan inspite of this..what's not to love!

So glad you got to meet up w/old friends and shop for Alan things at Cracker Barrel. Talking to Roger & Monty would be nice. Roger has that great smile. Monty is so nice too, love all the Strayhorns too!

Tell us more later about the music etc... right now I'm sure you are tired.. would love to hear Alan sing just ONE song would suffice now. I miss him already, so much. it's really hard to not see him yet...especially with the new way of talking before. I look for that again, once he has a place he likes or rests up some...

Be careful Girls driving, Jerrie aka MS Mother hen lol

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 08:26:44 pm »

Thanks for the review, Terry.  It is always good to hear about the concerts.  Sorry you had such bad seats, but know you had a good time anyway!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
LovinThemHoleyJeans

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 11:35:19 pm »

Wow!  Terry I think this was your shortest review in history!!! I certainly have a renewed appreciation for FC seats :0( Alan always puts on a great show ... even from afar.  It was great to see the band members - thanks to Terry!!

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 01:42:54 pm »

Well at least you got to see him and the band. I wish your seats would have been better. I'm sure you all cherished the opportunity to be there. Maybe the next time you will have front row.

Take care,

Brenda in Indy

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 02:34:18 pm »

Thanks for the review Terry!  Sounds like it was good even if the seats weren't what y'all are use to. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Dot

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 am »

Terry, sorry the concert wasn't the usual, but I'm certain as long as you see A. J. it is still wonderful.
I wish he would schedule one close to me, but looks like they are all too far away. I know I'm selfish when it comes to
A. J. and his concerts. lol
Terry, will call you soon.

"Gone Country"  From KY
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 05:58:24 pm »

Dot and terry ,Any one want to go to New Y ork?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 06:05:03 pm by BETTY » Logged
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2010, 11:40:42 am »

Thanks for the review Terry. Glad you are back on the road ... and the board.
take care.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: