Alan Jackson
May 17, 2024, 02:05:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watertown NY show  (Read 4055 times)
pdekin

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2010, 10:52:51 am »

Alan never stops amazing me.  Absolutly fantastic show.  Wall to wall people of coarse.  My 6th show never a flaw and his smiles keep getting bigger.  He is the best.  Someday I will get to meet him and tell him what a difference he makes in my life.  Thank you Alan for another great night.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 11:18:52 am »

pdekin   I am so glad you had a great time at ALAN'S great show.   It's nice to hear he was smiling and there was wall to wall people.  I hope you get a MEEY & GREET someday.    Take Care and if you are new, welcome to the best Fan Club and nicest people in the world.    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 12:34:08 pm »

pdekin, thanks for coming to tell us about the show!!!  I agree that Alan never stops amazing me everytime I see him.  I hope you get to meet him one day - that really is the best!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 02:22:44 pm »

pdekin, thank you for the post about your Alan time.  Every time a CD comes out I think it is better than the last and the concerts are the same.   Always leaving us with wanting more.
That is talent for sure.   Hoping Alan comes to the northwest this year but it is getting late.
We know Alan is busy but we want to see you....   

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 10:33:46 pm »

Glad you had a good time .Hope you get meet him .It is AWESOME,You will never for get it.
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 11:05:57 pm »

Hi Betty.........so glad you enjoyed it.  Here I am 24 hours later and am so overwhelmed just thinking about it.  He just gets better and better and he looked soooo good last night at Sarnia Bayfest.   I have to try and get my pics on here but we sat so far away they are not very good.   Thank you Alan................you are so NOT BORING....lOVE YOU!!!

Gwen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: