Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 12:03:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Oct 1 Concert, Hard Rock, Hollywood Fl  (Read 22432 times)
Patti

patriciasellars
View Profile
« on: August 29, 2009, 07:28:15 pm »

Anybody going?

Patti   
Livin on Love in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 01:51:23 am »

I'll be there.

Livin' On Love in California
Patti

patriciasellars
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 10:55:58 am »

Great Terri, I am going to be there with my son, dil, gs.

IT WILL BE A GOOD TIME! I have not checked to see where my seats are.  It doesnt really matter.  I am hoping for a meet and greet and maybe front row tickets.

We will see. Smiley

Patti   
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 11:05:07 am »

Anybody going?

Great Patti, we have been to this Venue before.  we'll be there but I'm not applying for front row or a M&G, already had one. so good luck to Ya! Alan was so super nice!

Enjoy with your Family! Haven't picked up our tickets yet either. too far to make two trips from Jax.
Terry hope to see you too!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Patti

patriciasellars
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 03:33:34 pm »

Hey, Jeri , Its not that far for me about 45 min. but I figured  I would wait, the seats are what they are and I always get great seats thru the fanclub and I am sure they will be great again.  I have been to the Hardrock the last time Alan performed there had 2nd row seats, excellent show and seats. 

I am so looking forward to it.  You enjoy the show as well.

I am going to start the count down soon. 2nd concert this year lack of funds and job.  I am  hoping the new year will be better for me with Jobs and Alan Concerts.

Hope to see you and Teri there.

Patti

Patti   
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 09:38:28 am »

Enjoy the concert ladies. Hope you meet!

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 01:38:56 pm »

Hope to see you girls there! My son is stopping by here to go out to eat with his twins, other son, wife and a sitter friend. I wish
it could have been next week, I will be worn out after playing with babies lol  We have a few hours drive about 4 or so, so we will be tired. Didn't even get the hair done, my lady was gone, what a mess I will be, but everyone will be looking at Alan lol

Terry be careful traveling. This will be three times we have seen you! It seems our seats get further away from one another. Ours this time I think is row H, in the pit..area. I hope we wont pass out from the heat but it's supposed to cool off in the night, but they say that and sometimes it doesn't. Anyway, if I have to leave, it will be because I have asthma & can't take the heat. this is a first
outdoor Venue for me, but I had to see Alan this close to us. Had to post pone my trip to see Mom as my son was dropping by.
Later Gators, Jerrie aka Artsy

« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 07:06:37 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 03:05:29 pm »

Everyone going to Hollywood....have a GOOD TIME!!!!!!!!   Safe travels......

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 04:20:28 pm »

Everyone who is going to the concert in HOLLYWOOD, FL., have a fantastic time.  Can't wait to here the reviews.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Patti

patriciasellars
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 08:49:00 pm »

Jeri, this is a indoor venue.  I did not bother to write to the fc for my ticket seats.  I dont think it matters at this point.  I am just excited and feel blessed that I am going.  This was a very tough decision with no job, my husband down to 2 days a week.  Next year will be a better year for all.

I am prayer for the quick economic recovery.

Have a great time if I dont get to meet up with any of you.

Patti   
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 02:57:08 am »

Hope you all have a GOOD TIME at the Hard Rock Concert.  It has been 4 L O N G days since I saw him.  Have a blast and safe driving.....YEE-HAW!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 09:26:02 am »

Jeri, this is a indoor venue.

Patti, opps I slipped I knew it was an indoor , we have been there before. I was thinking of the St Augustine one. I guess
my son's surprise that they would be dropping by about the time for the St Augustine one, I lost my mind lol. I want to see the babies so bad , just wasn't thinking they would bring others with them.
we are pretty close in Hollywood not sure exactly where the seats are. we will find them. The BO is open Noon to 7PM for will call, I hope Terry will make it. Patti I hope to see you & Terry!

It's supposed to be cooler at night Yea! for the St Augustine one at least.. maybe I can stay the whole Concert and not get asthma. Sorry for the mistake but that phone call really messed our plans up. we had intended to stay for our Anniversary, now we will have to come  back , oh well. At least I get to see Babies lol  don't get to see them often .
I am ok just mixed up the venues --- sure.. ha!
See you there hopefully, Terry , Patti.. Jinx wish you could be there!
Jerrie aka Artsy
*********************************************************************************
UPDATE. THE BABIES ARE  VISITING US SO CUTE AND WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  pretty Babies , even Twins and do not look alike at all, but both so darling. later friends. I can't join you guys to eat anywhere as my GB are here and they are so sweet.. my son , wife and sitter
wish I could have gone to the conch house w/you guys too but family only comes , not often from Nashville. I am enjoying them but my arms are so tired lol Bill& Sabrina the photos were so lovely, thanks for sharing in another post. my time is limited now. but I am so happy for you both to go there. The house is lovely. So glad you got to see Alan's cars. he has sold many of them . He is down here in Florida fishing  ha! great vphotos. Hope to meet you guys
. Bye for now, got to get my babies and enjoy them !Thye just came from Nashville too ha!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 07:17:41 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 10:11:13 am »

I hope everyone going to see Alan in Hollywood has a great time.     Take Care        nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Patti

patriciasellars
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 07:41:33 pm »

Jeri, no worries.  I hope to meet up with you and Terri and any other fan club members.  We are all going to have a Good Time.

Patti   
suem

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 08:49:57 pm »

Patti, will I see you at St Augustine....I'm packing and so ready!!!!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: