Alan Jackson
May 05, 2024, 12:11:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Finally got to the Cracker Barrel...was dissapointed!  (Read 5302 times)
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2010, 02:46:30 am »

Hi all AJ fans.  I finally got to go to the Cracker Barrel in New Stanton, PA and Erie, PA.  We went to visit friends in PA for a week for my bday so I just had to get to the CB ASAP.  It has mostly Wynonna stuff now.  Very little of Alan.  I was going to put some photos of me at the Alan section saying 25% off and just a little bitty table but don't know how.  We have them downloaded but how do I get them on here?Huh  I was able to get the throw, candle, sweetbriar note cards and the lidded Croc box.  That is about it for New Stanton.  We stopped at the one in Erie on our way back to Canada and all they had were MINTS!!!!   Grrr..............Oh well it could have been worse.  Does anyone know how I can put photos on here for you guys to see?

ajthecatsmom...aka...Gwen
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 07:52:45 am »

Gwen, glad you finally made it.  At least you got some things.  Must be they are featuring different singers every year.  Alan was first and is first in our hearts.  Leslie
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 10:21:34 am »

If you upload your photos to photobucket...you can then capture the image and post that link to
that file in a message.  Hope you can figure it out...

I thought originally they stated that the AJ collection would be very short-lived at Cracker Barrel
stores...like a month...  Stuff sold lot hotcakes ... that's for sure.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 07:45:46 pm »

Hi Gwen  Iam glad you got somethings, but sorry you didn't get more.  I had to order ONLINE.  I just love the throw and mug.  Take Care and have a good SUNDAY.   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 05:40:03 pm »

Glad I went right away!  I didn't know it would all disappear!  I went to a fundraising western themed event and three of us had the black AJ shirt on--hehe!
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 05:49:36 pm »

Gwen, glad you found some A. J. items.
I went to Cracker Barrel last Sat, the same one where I purchased the rocking chair.  I bought myself a birthday gift. lol
I hadn't seen the Salt & Pepper set  with the guitar stand when I had visited the other CB's.  So I purchased it, they had what few items left at 40% off.  Everytime I go to a CB I see something I want. Think I will have to quit buying one of these days.
When I went to the CB in Mt Juliet, A. J. autographed the Amazing Grace plaque, then downtown Nashville, he autographed the Mug.  Maybe when I go to the next Concert I can get the red shirt autographed.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: