Alan Jackson
May 05, 2024, 03:37:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet and Greet Photos  (Read 6934 times)
IndianaNative

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2009, 02:00:40 pm »

For anyone who has ordered their meet-and-greet photo with Alan, how long did it take for you to receive your photo?  I ordered my photo from the Henderson, NV concert two weeks ago and have never received it.  I sent an inquiry about the status of my order two days ago and have not received any response.  Seems a little strange.
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 03:46:41 pm »

Not a clue since I downloaded mine and went and had it printed out myself.  Hope you get a response soon.

Livin' On Love in California
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 09:22:23 pm »

I put my name for a meet and greet...now just got to wait ans see if I win.                       dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 06:57:37 pm »

GOOD LUCK, DIZZY.

AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 04:19:04 pm »

Good Luck everyone!
How awesome to get the chance to meet Alan..

I know a friend told me hers was on a web sight

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 09:56:24 pm »

IndianaNative

The way I got my M & G photo was from the web address on the back. It takes you there and you download the big copy.
My husband got mine done at a photo place. The web address was on the back of the other photo.
formerly Artsy aka Jeri-MS-FL

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
chattahoochie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 02:31:08 pm »

Congratulations Dizzy, hope you get to meet and greet in person. 
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 11:18:24 am »

hi Guys!
I'm really hoping for someone here on the board to win! Dizzy good luck! also Sue and the rest of you. It was a great
experience for me and one that is still with me. I was a bit nervous and  temp. forgot what to say but standing next to him and knowing he teases, I started to tease him like "Did you know I drove all the way from FL to see you." Then proceeded to tell him we had a home in MS, never expecting him to say, "where in MS?" it was like how do I tell him, it way out in the Country, no town.
so I just said the closest town to us, Ripley and he seemed to know where that was. I told him all the people there said to tell him, they love his work, I meant whom I talked to . ha Never told him  my name or a proper intro ..I did say we had driven to lots of his concerts in TN, MS & FL, GA and he thanked me. He is just so super nice is why I can't wait for you to meet him. I may have taken more time than some, but I thought this may be my last time this close & I have waited for so long. I turned my back to the camera and just talked & then turned and stood with my arm around his waist. It was just a heavenly experience. My husband was concerned about me going alone up to the stage, so he walked with me and turned back when we got to the place. The guards were very serious looking but I just asked them anything I wanted as if I was not afraid, but I was ha! after seeing Alan, I was fine. Roger's big smile helped too. If you get to see to meet him just relax and tell him exactly what you want. Frankly I would have hugged him more but we had walked from a restaurant before the concert and my hair had blown all over ha, besides I din't want to get makeup on Alan. He looked so nice and neat. His skin is perfect, made me wish I had gotten a facial ha! Not sure everyone did feel like me, but it was like meeting a long lost friend. I will always remember it and be grateful. I didn't register this two times coming up, as they say after winning one, there is a period you can't I think. Besides I want you guys to win..I didn't apply for the front row either, since I want to sit with my husband and we have close seats, thanks to the Fan Club..
 Good Luck to all. I hope Alan sings "Where Were You,"  so that  Bill & his new wife can hear it. He said they wanted to.
Jeri aka ArtsyJ-FL-MS

« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 01:56:42 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: