Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 06:13:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SARNIA BAYFEST SHOW  (Read 5246 times)
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2010, 02:15:33 am »

Hi everyone.  Anyone going to the show in Sarnia on July 17?  I have never been to an outside arena.  Looks to be a lot of people as they have the country pass with Keith Urban on the 16th and Alan on the 17th!  Just wondering how hectic it will be as I have to use my cane to get around!!!
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 07:12:06 am »

I'm from the Troy area in MI.  We used to have a cottage at Sarnia years ago.  That concert
area is like a big park and even though I have not been there, I chose not to go because I am
handicapped also.  The walking area is mostly lawn and there would be a great deal of ground
for you to cover.  I would not recommend it. 

However, maybe you could wait for someone who has been there recently.  I'm sure the
concert will be the usual high quality, but the accommodations may be difficult for you to get
through.  I just thought that Cindi might know someone who might know.  There would also be
a phone number for the Bayfest if you looked it up.  Or you could try the City Hall phone
number right in Sarnia.  They would surely know.  I wish I could help more.  Maybe someone
will write in and answer you.  Good luck anyhow.
Alanfan
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 07:18:37 am »

Hey there:  Here is a phone number you might call to ask about the Sarnia area shows.
They are selling tickets and camp sites:

If you would prefer to order by phone, contact (519) 337-4474 or 1-866-450-4474.

Alanfan

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 07:55:42 pm »

Thanks for the info Alanfan.  I called and got everything straightened out so as long as it is not too hot....my hubby and I will go.  I just got cheap tickets for 37.00 each as there is a good possiblility when the time comes, I may not feel well.  Thanks again for your help!

ajthecatsmom aka Gwen
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 08:21:40 pm »

Gwen, I hope you get to go so you can come back and tell us all about it!!!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 10:08:53 pm »

Hey AJ -

So glad you got it all figured out.  Let us know how the show was and what the
grounds were like.  I may go there one of these days again for old times.

Alanfan - Sue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: