Alan Jackson
May 05, 2024, 08:10:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maryland Concerts  (Read 8361 times)
Luckylady44

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2009, 03:09:48 am »

Oh do I ever wish I could go to these two!  Too little time and money,  I'll just have to settle for St. Augustine and Maryville!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 08:15:17 am »

SHARON,

I'm happy as can be that you have these next two (2) concerts!!

Wish it could be more for you too. I know exactly how you feel!!

L/~

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 11:55:36 am »

Sharon, wish you were able to go to these too, but like you, I'm unable to do the MD concerts.  See you in St. Augustine, that's not that too long now.

Livin' On Love in California
kelharbin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 07:22:45 am »

Anyone on here get Meet n Greets for this show?  I won the front row tickets and am super excited! 2 more winks and he'll be here!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 07:52:15 am »

Congratulations kelharbin on your front row tickets.  Enjoy the concert!!!!  I am glad to hear about so many winning front row tickets and Meet and Greets now.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 03:28:26 pm »

Anyone on here get Meet n Greets for this show?  I won the front row tickets and am super excited! 2 more winks and he'll be here!

I was excited for myself but I can honestly say that , I am so excited for all of you to win and it's such great news to see how each one of you reads Alan. Perhaps different from myself, but it will be such fun to see your reviews. I am soooooo happy for All of you!

Jerrie aka Artsy

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
kelharbin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 07:45:32 am »

Wow...that's all I can say.  What an awesome concert.  He really brought it!  My daughter got Alan's autograph and we both caught a guitar pick.  He grabbed both of our hands.  What an experience.  I've never been so close to the stage before.  Kellie Pickler was great too, she grabbed my daughters hand also.  Great Pic's coming soon!  Thanks so much for picking my name for front row seats....unbelievable.
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 07:50:29 am »

Kelharbin, sounds  like you had a really good time on the front row.  Thanks for sharing - looking forward to the pics!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 04:14:38 pm »

Wow...that's all I can say.  What an awesome concert.  He really brought it!  My daughter got Alan's autograph and we both caught a guitar pick.  He grabbed both of our hands.  What an experience.  I've never been so close to the stage before.  Kellie Pickler was great too, she grabbed my daughters hand also.  Great Pic's coming soon!  Thanks so much for picking my name for front row seats....unbelievable.

Congrats!

I am so happy for you !! so glad your daughter got Alan's autograph.. I read where "Alan Jackson & Kellie Pickler performed a great show Saturday night @ Merriweather Post Pavilion-- September 19" so happy he did this concert with her. Kellie has made something out of her circumstances of "not being raised with her Mom "etc.. I love her work and feel she is staying on the right path with her career and she has a new Song that is great! This will be a huge boost to her career being w/Alan & plus she sings great!
she is one funny lady and so pretty.. she has her priorities straight and does great in her career and life. a good girl.
Congrats on getting front row seats! Keep us posted on your photos and so happy for you & your daughter.
Naturally we think Alan is the greatest, being his Fans! some photos are on WMZQ radio site...they send to me , since I used to listen to their station..
Congrats!
Jerrie-MS_FL-aka Artsy
We lived in MD for years a while back and loved being near DC & seeing the sights w/our children.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 04:21:07 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
suem

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 07:10:59 pm »

Thanks and looking forward to seeing your pictures!  I remember  vividly touching AJ's hand too!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: