Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 06:53:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lexington show  (Read 4837 times)
BETTY

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2010, 11:03:53 am »

On my way backhome from the concert. Alan and his band was AWESOME last night .Thanks Cindy and staff for the 2ND row seats .Cindy i saw you were there .Sorry i didn't get to talk to you. See you in a few days at FF.   Lisa , it was good to see you again.  Gracie  had a  good nite .Had her pic made wth Roger and got the song list from Monty.
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 11:07:42 am »

Terry, I missed you at the concert and Gloria too.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 12:30:29 pm »

Betty,
Sounds like you had a great night with Alan. So glad you got to see Cindy, I have always wanted to meet her.Row 2 seats that is wonderful! I would love to be that close at a regular concert.We had close seats at the Opry & Ryman. always great seats with the Fanclub..I'm sure your "Gracie" enjoyed having her photo made with Roger, he is super nice and what a nice smile! Monty I finally shook hands with, after having walked right past him for so many times.He is super nice!
Thanks for the review, glad yopu saw "Lisa", it's always fun to see a Fan, we have met before.I have seen Terry now about three Concerts I think, and enjoy each one. would be great to meet you and some of the others someday!
Dizzy and mazie were such dear sweet Ladies, meeting them. All of Alan's Fans are super nice, that we have met!
Take care, Jerrie-FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
BeagleMom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 03:10:53 pm »

I had a blast at the show.. Thanks to the fanclub we were in the fourth row!  At the end of his performance I even got my cowboy hat signed by him! I always leave his shows feelin' so good. Can't wait until next time!
wabbit101

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 05:10:25 pm »

Was good to see you last night Betty!
Gracie too.
She was grown so much.
I remember when she was just a Little Bitty thing.

We didn't spend the night.
I drove back home and didn't get there until after 2am.
Had my alarm set for 4:30am for work.
Made it my 8 hours though.
Exhusted now.

I got my laminate from the Christmas taping signed.
My brother got an autograph.
A little girl I was holding up at the stage got her ticket signed and Alan handed her a ticket personally!
She was SO shy.
 Earlier in the show she wouldn't even hold her hand up for a pic.

I got the first,or one of the first pics of the show and had already given it to her.
Got me one later.

My bro also got a pic.

It was a really good show all around I thought.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 07:16:46 pm »

Betty, Beaglemom and Wabbit101 I am glad it was a great show and you all had a great time.   Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: