Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 04:20:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: CBS --Brooks and Dunn Last Rodeo-- Great Show!  (Read 13348 times)
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 03:28:14 pm »

Looks like I won't get to see B and D until Sept 2 now. Heard about this on the news then found it on the internet.
I called Nashville today to make sure our tickets are okay to use in Sept, I was getting panicky here. 

I hope it's okay to post this here.

The Brooks & Dunn Last Rodeo tour dates that were recently canceled due to illness have been rescheduled.

The new dates have been announced now that Ronnie Dunn, who was placed on three weeks of vocal rest by his doctor, has been cleared to sing again.

"Following my doctor's order, shutting up, getting well and coming' back asap!" Dunn said in a statement.

The tour will resume on July 16 in Indianapolis. It will now conclude on September 2 in Nashville, a show that had been rescheduled from August 10. Canceled dates at Milwaukee's Summerfest and the Country Concert in Fort Loramie, Ohio will not be rescheduled.

The duo have been touring throughout North America one final time before retiring and ending their 20-year run as one of country music's best-selling and best-loved groups. They have sold more albums than any other artist since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking music sales.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 10:10:31 pm »

Dot,

Ronnie's sore throat was a problem in Tampa and then later in Jax  he asked people to bear w/him and Kix helped him out.
Sorry you wont get to see them until September but at least it will be cooler then. They posted in twitter to me-
BROOKS & DUNN Announce postponement and rescheduling of tour dates on their LAST RODEO TOUR June 22, 2010
The final BROOKS & DUNN show moved to September 2, 2010 at Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN

Country music duo BROOKS & DUNN have had to postpone and reschedule dates on their The Last Rodeo Tour due to illness. At the recommendation of his doctor, Ronnie Dunn was put on vocal rest for 3 weeks. Dunn said via text message: "Following my doctor's order, shutting up, getting well and comin' back asap!"

In addition to the reTHE LAST RODEO TOUR is now routed as follows:
(All tickets will be honored on the new dates) and tickets remain available at livenation.com.)
scheduled dates, the tour stops on June 29th in Milwaukee, WI and July 8th in Fort Loramie, OH will not be rescheduled.  unquote

I get all updates from Alan and any Fans club I belong to right away on twitter..
Enjoy a great duo!
Jerrie
PS- I have Ronnie's sore throat now
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:31:59 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: