Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 10:19:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nashville Flood Relief  (Read 2724 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2010, 07:09:52 pm »

http://www.cmt.com/news/news-in-brief/1639657/alan-jackson-george-jones-donate-decorated-guitars-for-nashville-flood-relief.jhtml
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 09:26:28 pm »

My personal Thank You to Alan and George for all they are doing for this stressed flood area.All those who are helping.
 It is wonderful that they care enough to help those who are just young couples trying to live a good life and are neighbors helping neighbors. It is an immense help for those with children who are really going through so much stress. also older people who are ill with incurable illnesses to have to survive this.People have been wonderful helping one another and it's work day and night with little rest. Taking it's toll as they seem to feel hope byo actions of the community, however knowing it will take time also.Fema has done it's share of helping downtown and now extending out.

Thanks to Alan and God Bless him for all he is doing, for so many.  It makes me feel so much better with my family going through this crisis, as a mother. Their spirits are lifted not just by money, but feeling others care  enough to give of their time. I have never seen so many wonderful people working together to help others. It has really given one another hope.
Thanks and God Bless Alan and Family. Jerrie-MS-FL

My husband and I have contributed byo money but he is ill now himself and we can't travel at this time to personally help.
we hope to be able to, later on. My family is sending me messages every two minutes of something someone did today for them, whether it was food or babysitting by Church members. It is awesome to hear. They have taken time to help others too and I'm so proud of them, for this.
Just a young couple trying to survive with babies and helping their community. It is really touching to see these messages all though the day on my phone. They still are stressed with lack of sleep & rest  but continue with hope, as things improve.Alan Thanks again!

« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 01:55:24 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: