Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 05:01:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wilkes- Barre PA Concert Review  (Read 13967 times)
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 07:48:03 am »

Alanfan, if he comes to those venues, I'll be there too!  Leslie
January

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 09:45:59 am »

Me too!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 10:56:55 am »

I don't think it would be wrong to pray for Alan's return to our venues.  He recommends
"Precious Memories", to put our wishes in God's hands.  I will try to do that and pray for
all our ill and troubled fans at the same time.

My son with M.S..(Multiple Sclerosis) was in his cart and got hit by a moving car.  He has
staples in his head from landing on the cement in his work parking lot.  He could have been
killed.  God saved him for his family.  All is not safe for him yet.  He is going to physical
therapy.  He has 4 boys and a lovely wife but life is very hard for him.  Pray for him if you
have some time - ok?
Alanfan
January

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 11:31:33 am »

I certainly will make time for that!  I hope he recovers quickly.   

As for Alan coming to NW Ohio/SE MI -I am thinking we are out of luck for this year but I guess you never know - he came in November a couple years ago. Kind of kicking myself about Sarnia but those all day things aren't my kind of deal - guess I am getting too old...couldn't do Mt Pleasant because my son was home from Phoenix and I wouldn't have passed up time with him for ANYBODY - (sorry tall blonde handsome county music superstar, I love you but..... )I am trying to convince him to move home where he belongs and in the mean time I miss him something awful!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 12:53:07 pm »

Thank you.  Sons are very important.
I was at that November show at the Palace, wrote a review, and won 2 free tickets to
Caesars Windsor.  Had elevator service at both places and ate dinner at their great
restaurants and played a few slots in Windsor during the afternoon.  It was a great day
and show.

The Palace was special because it was close to home and it was my very first concert.
I had not been to a concert of any kind for 25 years.  It was a thrill of a lifetime for an
old lady who had raised 5 kids. One of my daughters took me and we had a great time.
Alanfan
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 04:08:06 pm »

Oh wow weee....Miss HOPE....just now seeing this...

I'll never f/get the CMT Giants thing Aj mentioning the lady
he met that'd been "to over 200 of my shows"
so when I see you post; I think of that night

GREAT review.....and I do hope, no pun intended your neck is better by now

L/~

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: