Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 10:19:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rochester NY show  (Read 6332 times)
bflyindi

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2010, 02:05:43 pm »

Great show last night as expected:)
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 02:44:41 pm »

We can imagine... 
You posted the shortest concert review ever. ha ha

Where were your seats...and were they VIP seats?
LLowrey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 07:10:45 pm »

It was a GREAT show!  I went for Chris and had a fantastic time all night! (missed Josh's last 2 songs as we left to get a drink and get in line to see Chris again)  Alan was phenomenal!  I caught 3 picks and got FANTASTIC photos (was 2nd row right in front of the microphone stand).  Cheesy
Anyways, here are 2 pictures, sorry they're so big.

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 08:21:45 pm »

Thanks for sharing the pictures Llowery! 
It is always great to hear from those who get to go to the concerts.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 12:50:58 pm »

Great Photos and so glad you both enjoyed the Concert! Did I say GREAT PHOTOS!!!! Thanks! Close shots and 3 picks too Great! You had to be close.. I have been that close & it's great!
"Short review", sometimes the less words used , makes one guess what it was really like ha!
Thanks for telling us it was a great Concert bflyindi !!! Congrats!

Don't appologize for photos being big, we love Big of Alan! Thanks so much for sharing! LLowrey
 Jeri-FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 03:27:56 pm »

I, too, was at the Rochester show.  It was awesome!!!!!!!! I met one fan club member, Beverley.  Wish I could have met
more of you!  Helped her get Alan to sign her tour jacket at the end of the show.  He is SO nice!!!!  He also handed her a
guitar pick.  She kept telling me that "next its my turn", however, I already have one from last year!  I don't want to be greedy now!  One of the Stray Horns called her over after the show and gave her Alan's play list of songs.  It was so sweet of him to do so.  She was SO excited!!!! The best thing about this concert was that I got to stand by the stage for a big part of the show!  I feel really old next to all the 20 year olds up there!  Alan was wonderful as usual!  Maybe one of these years I will get a meet and greet!  So good to see him again!  Love the new Freight Train CD.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 04:48:34 pm »

Thank you bflyindi and Luvaj10 for your reviews.   Thank you LLowrey for those great pictures. I loved them.  Take Care
         Nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
suem

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 10:07:37 pm »

thanks for the review.  Love the photos showing Alan's beautiful smile.

Dot

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2010, 11:19:50 pm »

Thanks for the reviews and the pics. It's okay you had a short review, we all know A. J.'s concerts are always wonderful.

I used to feel old standing by those young girls too, but at my age I don't care anymore. As a matter of fact when I was at the stage in Evansville, I was right in the middle of all those girls, they were very nice to me. I suppose they felt sorry for me and thought any minute I would be on the floor...

I took approximately 50 pics at the last concert, but not sure I know how to post them.  Looks like A. J. had on the same shirt he had on in Evansville. He has some beautiful shirts. 

"Gone Country"  From KY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: