Alan Jackson
May 17, 2024, 11:21:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for HARD HAT AND A HAMMER on BUCKEYE RADIO  (Read 16603 times)
nelle

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2010, 07:14:45 pm »

Hi all  I fixed the link to vote !!!   Please vote for HARD HAT AND A HAMMER on Buckeye OH. RADIO ON-LINE. Go to site and under music is 5@5 click, go to song click and go to the end and VOTE.      
 LINK is http://www.buckeyecountry943.com/main.html  Thank you.  Take Care  nelle

Those who are getting error page please try
LINK is    Buckeye Country 94.3 WMRN-FM. MARION OH USA      Thank you Take Care   nelle

You can also request. Under Jocks click one and the Email will be on his page.    
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 10:20:17 pm by nelle » Logged

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 05:15:06 pm »

Hi All  The chart is working fine if you had trouble before it is fixed.  Please VOTE.      Take Care and thank you Kanaloa for this site.       nelle 

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 12:19:45 pm »

Hi Please vote or request HARD HAT AND A HAMMER.  INFO is in the first post on this topic.   Thank yoy. Take Care  nelle

Grandmachelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 09:29:36 pm »

Hi, I tried to vote and I got an error message twice. Any ideas?
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 06:45:56 pm »

Grandmachelle    If you are new, welcome to the FAN CLUB and the Forum.  Thank you for voting. I had the same problem as you.  The last I saw they were having problems and were sorry. I just  E-mail a DJ for an answer on how we can  get his station.  It is a 3 day weekend so I don't know when I will get an answer.  As soon as I do  I will post it.  Thank you a so much for trying to vote.  Take Care and have a wonderful weekend.    nelle

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 05:59:51 pm »

Hi everyone  BUCKEYE is back.  Please request by email under Jocks. They will play HHAAH.  Mon. to Fri. is when they are there.  Please vote after 5pm. for the next day.  The INFO is in the first post on this topic.  Thank you. Take Care   nelle

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 02:51:38 pm »

Hi All   Please vote and request, they wiil and do play it .  Everything is working fine and I fixed the LINK that is in the first post on this topic with the INFO.  Thank you. Take Care All and have a nice weekend.    nelle

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 09:32:52 pm »

Nelle, I'm getting an error page- will try again tomorrow.

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 09:19:13 am »

Hi Harriet Thank you for trying to vote.   I don't know if you are getting an error for voting or the station.  If it was for voting it was explained to me, when someone tries to jam alot of votes for their star the machine will go into an error mode because it makes it as corrupt. The5@5 is the top 5 for the day before annd play at 5PM. Then the board is set again. What I do is vote between 5:30 and 7 PM, to get my vote in before anyone starts trouble.  I voted 7PM FRIDAY for monday. Then my laptop screen will not let me vote again until the next day. I am sorry, all last year there were no problems. It took me no time to click on and vote.  This year, not so and the station had problems and change it's link.  It is a great station, plays your request and it is fun to vote and feel like I am doing something for ALAN.   I hope I helped you. Just ask some more if I didn't and I will try again.  Take Care    nelle   hugs    
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 10:25:08 pm by nelle » Logged

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 10:42:02 am »

Thanks Nelle, but I am also getting an error on that page. I will keep trying. I love the video..and Alan, of course. He looks amazing in this video...

Brenda in Indy

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2010, 03:57:32 pm »

Brenda, Harriet and others  that get an error page the DJ said try this link, which I added to the first post on this topic.
It worked for me from his E-MAIL, but I can't check it here unless they highlight it.  HHAAH came in at #5 yesterday. It sounded so good.  I am trying to help to bad I don't know what I am doing.   Take Care       nelle 

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 04:11:19 pm »

Hi All  HHAAH came in at #5 at BUCKEYE  5@5.   Thank you all for voting.  It sounded so good.  Take Care   nelle

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 04:24:24 pm »

Hi all you great voters.  HHAAH came in at #3 on 5@5 on buckeye today and I just voted for tomorrow. Thank you all. INFO is in the first post on this topic.   Take Care   nelle

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2010, 02:24:10 pm »

Sorry Nelle, I can't vote.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2010, 07:07:13 pm »

Hi JeanB  I hope you are feeling pretty good.   I couldn't vote around 5PM, they were having problems.  I just voed now at 8 PM my time. It is hard for you because of the time difference.  I can just keep trying until I can. I hope you are getting the station since you said you really liked it. For a while we lost the station and voting.   Thank you for trying.   Take Care
      nelle

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: