Alan Jackson
May 13, 2024, 04:35:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MEET & GREET Rochester, NY  (Read 7773 times)
ajfan9

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2010, 02:12:59 pm »

Hi Everyone,

Just received e-mail notification that I won the Meet & Greet.  I am so excited.  If anyone has ever gone back for meet and greet give me some tips.  I am sooooo excited.

Also will be sitting in the 4th row section 32.

Thanks
Kelly
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 02:36:58 pm »

Kelly, just take a deep breath and enjoy the moment!!!  Jeri told me to try to be toward the back and that worked for me.  Practice what you want to say, but if you forget, that is all right, just enjoy the moment!!  Congratulations - come back and tell us all about it!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 02:59:21 pm »

Kelly:  I am so happy for you.  I will be at the concert in CT.  It's too late for me
to get a M & G but someday maybe it will happen.

I can't wait for that concert.
Suzanne
ejgaska

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 03:23:34 pm »

Just notified that I won front row seats at the Rochester, NY concert.  Never been in the front row.  I know it will be a great concert.
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 07:35:14 am »

Congrats to the lucky winners!  We want a full report after the show.  Enjoy!  Leslie
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 12:56:15 pm »

Yes, congratulations. I could hardly breathe when I had front row at the Opry...I was holding up a sign for his 50th birthday. I had practiced making paper airplanes all day and was going to do that to send it on the stage to him, but chickened out. Before the show we went behind the Opry where the stars walk in. Alan's bus was there but he was already in the Opry. We saw Darius Rucker leave his bus and he waved. It was just me and the hubby and a couple of friends so no one said anything to us...but I almost fainted. We walked up the walk where Alan would have walked and just sat on the benches outside like we were somebody.  If he would have walked past me, I would have fainted because I was hyper-ventilating. I will never forget the experience.

Have fun!

Brenda in Indy

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
luvaj10

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 02:40:52 pm »

Hi Kelly:
Congratulations!  Some day I am hoping for a meet and greet also!  Its been 20 years of following AJ and his career!
Last year I won the Front Row in New Hampshire and it was a wonderful experience!  Just managed to get tix to the
Rochester concert - last minute and not in time for preferred seating, however, I got Row 5, aisle seats, Section 31!!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't believe it!  Good luck to you!  Let us know what he says!!!!  I will see you in Rochester!!!.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 05:09:55 pm »

ajfan9 Congratulations on your Meet and Greet. Have a great time.    Take Care    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
LLowrey

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 06:29:59 pm »

Congrats to the winners and have fun!  Maybe I'll see you there!
Bangersisters

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 09:56:41 pm »

Congrats to the winners. Be sure to give us a full report. Pictures would be a bonus so if you can please get them.
Have a great time. Don't worry what to say to AJ, he is shy too...LOL  Just be yourself and see if you can get an invite to dinner.. Wink
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2010, 02:54:18 pm »

Congrats Kelly. Enjoy the moment.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: