Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 04:38:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Birthday Wishes for BHR  (Read 10524 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 09:03:01 am »

BHR.

so sorry for your loss, and you are right it will take time and you never forget it, but the hurt lessens.
My sister and hubby lost their only Son( a minister, Lutheran) at 31 and she said they started to celebrate him, by going out with each Important day and lighting a Candle to never forget Him.. They also think over happy times he brought to their life and funny things that happened, and talk about them. it helps, they say.
So sorry, God Bless and Prayers, Jerrie-FL

PS-Some people give more in a few years, than some can in a Lifetime. This was our Jeff. he was wonderful & I'm sure your neice was also. Hugs

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 08:21:32 am »

Happy Belated Birthday BHR.  I am so sorry to hear about your niece.  I have not been on this site for awhile so I am behind in all the news.  I know you will be in sorrow for awhile.  Yesterday, my dad would have been 88 years old.  He passed away three years ago and I still have difficult times.  I just try to remember all the good times that we had and that helps me through it.  Take care.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: