Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 03:34:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble Submitting Comments ?  (Read 4529 times)
IndianaNative

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2010, 12:44:25 pm »

Have anyone else had problems in submitting comments in response to Alan's Walk of Fame announcement?  I made a posting of my comments and nothing ever appeared.  I thought that I read where your comments would be published in a couple of days, so I waited and went back to the section and my comments were not posted.  So I posted the same comments again and waited and nothing ever appeared.  I think that I have made the same posting at least four times and nothing has ever appeared.
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 06:37:50 pm »

I submitted a comment to the article about Alan saying he was boring but I haven't seen it either. Don't know what the secret is.

AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 09:00:55 pm »

I've have also, tried unsuccessfully to submit comments in response to 'Alan's Walk of Fame'.  Not sure why it isn't working for me & have not been unable to get a clarification from the Fan Club regarding this matter.
IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 08:08:05 pm »

Yeah, I just hope that this doesn't mean that our submissions to win front row tickets and/or meet and greets aren't being received by the fan club.  
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 10:09:17 pm »

Girls,

I think space is limited on the site, since he got pages of Congratulatory Messages concerning His STAR!

I finally saw Terry's Photo on the Fanclub photos of Alan getting his Star and many others I had not seen . Congrats Terry!
Loved the photo of The StayHorns, they were sitting next to Denise and girls where it was roped off , in the Fan Club photos.
Not to worry Ladies, it may appear later..unless space is limited.
I wanted to send Flowers but I didn't know where to send them or if we could. Does anyone know an address we might send that Alan& Family could get them from a local florist there.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: