Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 08:48:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Alan be at the ACM's tonight?  (Read 5165 times)
AJsTricia

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2010, 11:58:45 am »

I'm thinking he should be, having just received the Hollywood Walk of Fame Star. The ACMs have a lot to be proud of in Alan.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 12:01:58 pm by AJsTricia » Logged

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 04:44:26 pm »

Since he's already out there he may stay for the ACM's & the Brooks & Dunn taping. On the other hand he's done a lot of things out there already & may be tired so he might have come home today. We'll just wait & see.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 09:20:36 pm »

I didn't see Alan & Denise and missed them. I'm sure he had so many things to do lately, he had no time to appear.
Could Anyone tell me what song & who did the Song, where they showed the happy couples back on a screen during the
Song? Alan & Denise was one.. Faith and Tim, Brooks and Dunn& wives. etc.. I had company here and I can't remember a lot that happened with all the noise etc..It could have been during Reba's Song.. not sure. Nice Idea to show something positive about being Married a long time!
I think Alan had a Concert right close to the awards too.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 07:16:45 am »

It was Reba singing, but can't remember the song.  Thought is was super to show all of the married couples.  In this day and age, and in the industry they are in, it is wonderful that so many can remain married.  Loved it.  Leslie
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 12:43:58 pm »

I didn't see Alan & Denise and missed them. I'm sure he had so many things to do lately, he had no time to appear.
Could Anyone tell me what song & who did the Song, where they showed the happy couples back on a screen during the
Song? Alan & Denise was one.. Faith and Tim, Brooks and Dunn& wives. etc.. I had company here and I can't remember a lot that happened with all the noise etc..It could have been during Reba's Song.. not sure. Nice Idea to show something positive about being Married a long time!

Jeri, it was Reba singing "I Keep on Loving You". Great song & making its way up the charts.

AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 07:02:22 pm »

Jeri, it was Reba singing "I Keep on Loving You". Great song & making its way up the charts.

not positive but I think Ronnie Dunn co-wrote this song.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: