Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 07:47:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me with my profile pic!?  (Read 5084 times)
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« on: April 15, 2010, 02:48:35 pm »

Hey ladies, I was wondering if someone can help me. I have already emailed the fan club, and the girl hasnt helped me yet. I am trying to add a picture to my profile on here. When I go to upload my own pic, it says it is not "writable". So I tried one more thing and added the pic to photobucket, and tried to use the link. When I do this, it kicks me out and asks me to log in again!
Any advise? I just want to add my concert pic! LOL

thanks y'all!  Lindi

AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 06:07:58 pm »

Lindilu -

This was posted awhile back ... hope this helps.

When you are in the Photobucket website under Alan Jackson, hover over the picture that you would like as the avatar.  Click on "more".  Then on the top, there are three headers.  Go to "Get Link Code".  Go to the Direct Link section and highlight what is in the box and copy that to your Profile under "I have my own pic" and paste there.

For the signature, go to the exact same screen as the Direct Link.  Go to IMG for Bulletins Boards and Forums and highlight the info in the box, copy and then paste it in your signature area in your profile.  I hope this helps for anyone who is still having difficulty.
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 09:14:34 pm »

Thank you so much! Worked like a charm!
You are a lifesaver. lol 

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 09:36:18 pm »

Lindi, glad you finally got your picture to work!!!  It looks great!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 09:56:34 pm »

thank you so much! I was tickled when I saw the pic up there. lol
I wish I could share the whole album I have, with all of you. This is why yall need facebook! heheheh!

Thanks guys!

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 12:29:01 am »

Thank you so much! Worked like a charm!
You are a lifesaver. lol  

Lindilu
And such a great photo too! Love that red Shirt and jeans! even if Red is NOT my color. lol So glad you got it done..
Great photo of Alan. I just used the teased one I had, I had a problem with PhotoBucket , so after I got this one on, I just left it..It reminds me of Alan's shy look when he is teasing . he is so super nice! So great looking too & did I say SUPER NICE! I have posted some from photobucket on here before, just kept my personal photos , from the ones of Alan's.
Jerrie-(Love the link to an old video on my profile, take a look. Alan loved Hank Williams, and this is funny & look who is young, Chris Kristofferson ha
You know I can hear Alan's voice a bit in Vern Gosdins which he did his song in "Freight Train" called"Til The End", I guess.. Listen to a clip of his music..)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 08:52:01 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 09:16:31 pm »

I agree Jeri, he is a nice man as far as I am concerned. Him going the extra mile to sign my hat, just made my year. Hope he knows what little things like that, means to us fans!  Its been a hard start to the year for me with family disasters and so forth. He was a blessing to me, going to his concert. The weight of the world lifted off my shoulders for 3 hrs that night.
Oh, and I dont think there are ANY bad pics of Alan!  LOL!
Not to US anyway!  hahahah!

Lindi

Jeri have u seen the video link I posted a while back, from youtube, where he was on an old tnn show? This was when he was first starting out, they called him AL JACKSON. LOL! Look it up some time. I think he had short hair too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: