Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 12:52:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's button leg jeans  (Read 8765 times)
hammskid

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2010, 08:46:07 pm »

I have always been a big AJ fan, and I recently joined the fan club. Does anyone know what brand of jeans that he wears with the button down leg. I have a feeling it is a mystery, maybe custom made.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 07:12:17 am »

Welcome to the Alan Fan Club. I'm Jeri from near Jacksonville, FL..

I'm sure they are designer Jeans just for him. His Hats are, so they say.. Shirts also.. He always amazes us with his pretty shirts but most of all that great Voice and his Concerts! I met him a while back he is super nice and I hope you get to enjoy him in Concert!
Nice to meet new Fans!
Jeri-FL
I think he wears Wrangler Jeans designed just for him..also Stetson hats , his own design...My Dad wore a Stetson, love them! This is what a little Bidrdie told me now LOL
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 12:35:08 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 07:09:10 pm »

hammskid welcome to the fan club. ALAN'S fans are just the greatest.  I think ALAN would have everything made for him.
Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 09:13:02 am »

On Alan's Shirts:
I found a beautiful western style shirt made by designer Bob Macki on QVC.  It's beautiful and reminds me of those worn by Alan.  I have seen someone say he wears Wrangle jeans but I'm sure all of his clothing is designed just for him.  Wow, that red shirt is beautiful.  I have a 8 1/2X 11" picture of him in a beige shirt that you can get at the store and he looks sensational in that too!  It matches his voice.
Alanfan
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 10:32:40 am »

I have always been a big AJ fan, and I recently joined the fan club. Does anyone know what brand of jeans that he wears with the button down leg. I have a feeling it is a mystery, maybe custom made.

Welcome to the Fan Club. I don't know the brand but I love those button down jeans. He as a stonewashed blue pair & a tan pair. They look great. I'm sure they;re custom ade for him.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: