Alan Jackson
May 17, 2024, 07:44:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson-Reminder--Tv appearances Wednesday and Friday  (Read 10211 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2010, 06:10:38 pm »

Alan thanks for making TV worth watching !

Here's a reminder ----

Alan Jackson-- NBC’s “Tonight Show With JAY LENO,” on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14th
                     ELLEN DeGENERES Show on FRIDAY, APRIL 16th.

APRIL 16th will also mark another special event for JACKSON, as he will receive his very own star on the HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 07:18:07 am »

Beth Thanks!
I am sitting up tonight for sure.. Thanks for the reminder! I always like Alan on Leno,  Jay talks to him some at the end..

Ellen is on at 4 here, in the evening, so I will have to remember that one. I'm anxious to see what Ellen has to say about Alan and his Music..So that is on Friday, Thanks! I had forgotten the day.
Thanks!
Jeri-FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 10:06:23 am »

You're welcome Jeri. I had almost forgotten too!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 10:26:48 am »

Somebody  Thank you for the reminder.   I will be watching both and Tivo them also.   Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 12:46:32 pm »

You're welcome Nelle. I don't want anyone to miss out on seeing Alan
whenever they get a chance ! I will be staying up tonight to watch the Leno show.
I can't record it but at least I can watch it. Take Care and Enjoy the shows.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 08:34:43 am »

Alan was great on the Jay  Leno Show. Naturally they always run short on time and  Jay only said" Hi Buddy" to Alan.
So much time is wasted on that show that could be left to chat a while with the Singers, at least to Thank them properly.
Alan looked great in that green designer Shirt and looked so handsome. I looked but din't see Terry anywhere. the camera is too fast spanning the audience..I hope she enjoyed it. The guests were not the greatest tonight w/Alan.. my opinon..
Alan and the StrayHorns were Terrific! Aren't they always  !!
Jerrie-FL

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 10:04:46 am »

Jerrie I agree with every word you said.  They should leave some extra time to say a few words to a singing guest.  Jeri I would like to know if it is okay to call you Jerrie now since a new Jeri joined. I want to be respectful of your name.  Take Care  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 12:19:55 pm »

Jerrie - I agree with you also.  So much wasted time on 'not so funny' routines.  A sit-down with Alan & two songs would have been most excellent!  Oh well, at least he has been all over the TV this month - just glad to see him at all.  Will be taping Ellen tomorrow as I'm back to work.

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 02:42:05 pm »

I agree, why not let him sit down and say a few words? UGH! Oh well, maybe Ellen will let him talk some. It is nice seeing him on tv alot more lately though. It seems like its been a long time since I have seen him do so many appearances! I love it.
Lindi

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 03:24:33 pm »

Thanks, Beth, for the reminder. Enjoyed seeing Alan on the Tonight Show. Jay rarely interviews the musical guests- that's just the way they do things.We'll see what happens on Ellen tomorrow.

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 12:25:38 am »

I was so looking forward to Ellen interviewing Alan.   Praying it is in the first half hour as I have to head for the airport half way.   Feel she will give him some time and talk to him about the big Hollywood event.  Can't change plane reservations but sure wish I could.   Enjoy and I also hate the way Jay and David just put the singers at the very end for a few chords.  It seems so disrespectful.   Course, I am prejudiced.

JoAnn

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 12:17:30 pm »

I already seen the Ellen show, it comes on in my area at 10:00 am.  Alan looked great and sang one song. Denise, his girls and Cindy were sitting in the audience.  Alan comes on the last 10 minutes of the show.

Jo Ann
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2010, 09:23:44 pm »

Does anyone have a link where I can watch it online? Ellen was not on our local listings!!!  I saw the video on her website, but it was just one of him singing hard hat and hammer. I was hoping to see the interview.  Sad 

Thanks my fellow AJ stalkers!!  Wink

Lindi

lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 08:52:31 am »

Try searching for Alan Jackson on Ellen's show.  It might come up, worked when I tried it.  Leslie
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 10:22:27 am »

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/music/alan-jackson.php

There ya go !
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: