Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 11:15:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E-mailing Fan Club  (Read 3642 times)
belletetdl

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2010, 08:08:37 pm »

Has anyone else been having trouble recieving e-mail's replys from the fan club?
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 08:31:40 pm »

I've also had problems getting the Fan Club to reply to my emails.  I've been a  member for years, and in the past, emails were answered the same day or the following day.  Of late some of my emails have gone unanswered.  Not sure I have an answer, other than calling them, which I have not done.  I do know it's very frustrating.  Good Luck!!! 

Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 09:38:36 am »

I have been having problems with it as well. I figured they were just busy. Idk. Had several emails that were never responded to.

IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 11:53:40 pm »

I am a member of various fan clubs (really top stars that I won't name) and I have to say that the Alan Jackson Fan Club is the THE BEST in answering e-mails.  Most of my experience with the other fan clubs is that no response is ever received for any of my e-mails.  I think that Cindy does a tremendous job in responding to fan club members and I am sure that she is very busy, especially during the tour dates, trying to jumble many balls in the air at the same time.  I recommend sending a follow-up e-mail after about a week if you haven't received a response. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: