Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 02:34:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UCF Arena  (Read 2956 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2010, 07:47:54 am »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_music_blog/2010/04/alan-jackson-relies-on-old-favorites-at-ucf-arena.html
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 11:29:44 am »

I love the older Songs but  I would want to hear another of the "Freight Train" that we haven't heard yet.. I hope they never drop, "The Blues Man" or I will miss it.. or "Remember When." My husband goes to hear "Mercury Blues", that was his first car.."Where Were You"I hope they never drop, as it makes us stop and think of all who gave their life.. Also it sort of salutes our Troops now serving in war..I love the idea of Alan talking, if he talks about new Songs or some he hasn't told about before.I still love Love Songs like "Red On A Rose" or "I'll Go On Loving You.""A Woman's Love" Three of my favorite Love Songs Alan Sings. women need Love Songs and men need songs about cars etc ha! I heard a man behind me once say"I wanted to hear "Meat and Potato Man", I had not heard it, until I looked it up. ha!

"GOOD TIME" is always a good song to get the audience reved up! Love Anything Alan sings or talks about really..so glad he has started this in concert. Glad the StrayHorns have been invited on sit on stools too, I hope Alan talks to Monty and Mark or any who want to talk. stools are not very comfy, however for long ha!
Wouldn't it be great if Denise walked out on stage once and Alan would sing a song to her..I would love that.Maybe if they were in Nashville area. I will miss the old screen scenes but new is good too. I just hope my hubby gets well enough to go see Alan soon, somewhere. Terry where are you to Report last nights Concert..lol miss you, but I hope you are all ok.

Jerrie

« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 02:43:31 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
suem

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 12:41:43 pm »

Received two reviews by cell phone last night:  Dizzy's and daughter's.  Both were flying high and excited.  Best concert ever!  Lots of buzz and cheering noise in the background.  Loved getting the calls but I missed being there!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: