Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 04:37:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlanta Concert- Info re traffic  (Read 4321 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2010, 09:13:49 pm »

My Hubby tells me there will be a closure of 2 lanes on Ga 400 North going to Alpharetta. He thinks the closure is just from I-285 up to the 1st exit so that's a short distance & there will still be 2 lanes open but just letting all of you know in case those going North on 400 want to leave a few minutes earlier.

Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 11:33:37 pm »

We just got to alpharetta. For some reason, our gps took us dead through atlanta instead of I-285. There was a wreck down town, traffic was bumper to bumper! My husband wanted to know why all those ppl were on the road at 1030 at night. LOL! It was insane! Hope everyone makes it safe. We are gonna go scope everything out at the amphitheater tommorrow. Our exit off 285 to Mansell rd (if anyone is near me) will be closed tomorrow night, not sure if that will effect our route back to the hotel or not.
Anyway, im excited y'all!
Lindi

IndianaNative

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 11:52:08 pm »

A road construction project in and around Atlanta has been going on for over 25 years with no end in sight.   Wink
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 11:56:17 pm »

No lie! LOL! We live in a somewhat small town. I asked my husband, "do u EVER get used to driving in this!?"  Forgive the expression, but it was major butt pucker traffic. lol

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 11:02:06 am »

We just got to alpharetta. For some reason, our gps took us dead through atlanta instead of I-285. There was a wreck down town, traffic was bumper to bumper! My husband wanted to know why all those ppl were on the road at 1030 at night. LOL! It was insane! Hope everyone makes it safe. We are gonna go scope everything out at the amphitheater tommorrow. Our exit off 285 to Mansell rd (if anyone is near me) will be closed tomorrow night, not sure if that will effect our route back to the hotel or not.
Anyway, im excited y'all!
Lindi

Lindi, the Mansell Road exit is off GA 400 & it will be  open tonight. I just called the box office to check.

Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 01:29:27 pm »

We just drove down to the amphitheater from our hotel, and thankfully, we dont have to get on 400! I got my tickets also. We are in parking lot A, which is kinda behind the stage and all. Its very confusing finding all the lots!
I walked behind the box office, and saw all the buses back there. When we first pulled up, there was a black bus parked right beside the box office. Idk whos that was though. I asked about alans haulers, they said they are parked where no one can see them. So foot! Lady at the box office said the food in the park is really good. We plan to get there around 5, when the gates open. Open everyone has an awesome time!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: