Alan Jackson
May 05, 2024, 04:05:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlotte and Raleigh concerts  (Read 12274 times)
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2009, 09:02:30 pm »

I had this all typed out while at the airport in Raleigh waiting for our flight but lost it and didn't have time to redo it all before we had to board the plane.

As Jinx said on the other thread, Alan wore a beautiful blue shirt.  It was a Hawaiian blue, western shirt with white Hawaiian flowers, absolutely beautiful on Alan.  He looks so good in blue with his blond hair and blue eyes.  Thanks to Jinx, her hubby, the couple next to us, and Sharon for helping with the GOOD TIME signs.  When Alan came on stage he said it's hotter than a hoochee coochee here.  We all had another fantastic time, the crowd was great.  Josh was a lot of fun, I love his voice too.  

The trip to Waffle House after the concert, which involves bacon and milk, is another story!!!!

At Raleigh, Alan wore an off white western shirt with dark tan trim.  His jeans were really holey and of course Alan looked great.   Just before Alan sang "Drive" he said he was dedicating it to Ali because it was her 16th birthday and he wasn't able to be there.  Betty and her grand daughter sat next to me and helped with the GOOD TIME signs along with a few others in the row.  Her grand daughter didn't want to be up on the big screen during Itty Bitty but the camera guy was determined and got her picture up there anyway.  The fans that sat on the grass and in the uncovered areas through the rain were real troopers. 

Another great weekend with Alan and AJ friends.  So much fun to see a lot of you again.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 09:04:58 pm by AJSCALIFFAN » Logged

Livin' On Love in California
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 11:12:20 pm »

Thanks Terry for the great review. I know you guys had a Good Time. What? The Waffle House again.....you will have to feel me in. LOL  I sure hope you post those pictures of Alan in that Blue shirt. Can't wait to see them. Have safe travels home.
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 12:13:15 am »

Thanks for your reviews Terry!  Sure glad you told us about the Raleigh concert.  It was such fun to see you again.  Don't know what it is about Waffle House and Alan Jackson concerts, but there is a definite connection!  Kimberly, sorry you weren't there. It was sooooooo funny!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 10:30:26 am »

Thanks for the review Terry, glad you and Sharon had a GOOD TIME..
can't wait to see your pictures

AJ IS THE BEST
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 11:59:19 am »

Okay spill the Milk about the waffle house ---  can't believe something happen to write home about and I WASN"T even around.  SO I GUESS it ISN"T JUST ME huh Terry -  LOL  Can't wait to hear about this  one.  Kimberleigh surprised I wasn't involved ?  Sound like a GOOD TIME was had by all.  Wish I could of been there. 

Terry we will have to see what kind of TROUBLE we can get into while your hear in Florida - we'll TRY to behave in ALABAMA - wwweeellllll  MAYBE.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 12:20:46 pm »

Terry,

Thanks for another great review! Thanks for sharing!
See you guys in St Augustine hopefully.. Alan missed his daughter's birthday, "sweet 16" too, maybe they had a nice party with friends for her. Terry, I like Alan in that offwhite shirt, it's so beautiful and the beige ones look good on him also, black too. But then, what doesn't ha! Love the holy jeans too!
ok fess up, what happened at the wafflehouse lol /don't tell. ha!
That Blue shirt sounds nice too, Terry you always describe everything so well. Two concerts wow! be safe.
Jeri

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 03:21:08 pm »

Thanks for the reviews Terry.
Wonder how many shirts Alan do have?

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 07:41:42 pm »

Thanks for a great review, Terry!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 04:28:01 pm »

You are so right: re: Aj and Waffle House connection.....

Glad Y'ALL had so much fun at the concert(s)

see Y'ALL in B'ham.........

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 09:22:10 pm »

The concert was awesome.It was nice to see Terry and her friend .I had a good time .Terry put my grandaughter on her shoulder for Alan to sign her shirt .She was excited. Terry,thanks again . You didn't tell me about the waffle house.
 See u all  IN ALA.
Betty
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 11:17:20 am »

Thanks for the reviews Terry.
Wonder how many shirts Alan do have?

Jean

Jean/B,

As much as people note his shirts, I'm sure he has  many, many designer shirts. Some are such pretty colors and the fabric is so nice. The Black one he wore to my M&G, it looks thick but actually the material is thin and so soft. The air can go right through them. I enjoyed the M&G and getting to slip my arm around Alan and feel his shirt. For some reason, I patted him on the back ha!
I wanted to say how much I admired his work, but it was like a dream come true. can never get it all in, but I got there and in itself, that is a miracle!!! Alan may have  a dresser for his use. Love the Black shirts now since he was wearing one that night .
I also like the beige ones on him with the souche trim, all are simply artsy looking.such pretty colors. he seems to like earthy colors like me.
He actually did, "Like Red On A Rose" in MS and I love it! also another favorite,"A Woman's Love"
some oldies too! I'm getting excited seeing him again in October Yea!

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 12:38:38 pm »

Both concerts  were great.  Bill&  I   had a great time  at both concerts.     Nice to meet everyone   and see    Sharon   and  Terry again

Gone  Country    Arkansas
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 03:06:57 pm »

Jean/B,
 I enjoyed the M&G and getting to slip my arm around Alan and feel his shirt. For some reason, I patted him on the back ha!
 I'm getting excited seeing him again in October Yea!

You patted on his back ...You're a funny lady Jeri!lol.
I wish you another M&G in Octobre.
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: