Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 05:42:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autograph secrets at the stage?  (Read 5382 times)
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« on: April 08, 2010, 08:30:49 pm »

Hey y'all, I dont have front row seats, but how hard would it be to get to the stage and maybe get a rare chance at an autograph?  I see in alot of concert pics, ppl are all standing in front of the stage kinda, and Alan is signing their stuff. I dont wanna get mobbed to death, but I was just wondering what the odds would be. lol
Just dreamin here ladies. Concert is tomorrow night for me! 

Lindi

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 09:37:30 pm »

Hey y'all, I dont have front row seats, but how hard would it be to get to the stage and maybe get a rare chance at an autograph?  I see in alot of concert pics, ppl are all standing in front of the stage kinda, and Alan is signing their stuff. I dont wanna get mobbed to death, but I was just wondering what the odds would be. lol
Just dreamin here ladies. Concert is tomorrow night for me!  
Lindi
You might get a chance if you are in Isle seats or near..I got one from row -3. it's according to security too. They were nice to me. Hubby talked to the guy( guard) in front of us, and he helped me get up there and held my arm as I came back to my seat..Maybe if you see Terry, she is always down front...I went with sharon and nearly lost her, I was so tall.lol
Enjoy! Alan's Fans are always kind, even the younger crowd up front, they were very polite to me & helped.
Jeri
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 10:43:30 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajsgirl

I Lv AJ

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 09:41:28 pm »

Hi Lindi, Have a blast at the show. I got second row before and was able to get right up there for an autograph. They usually let the first few rows up there. One show I was further back, maybe 15th row? and there was a security guard there not letting us near the stage. I guess it depends how far back you are.  Good luck Smiley

Ann
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 09:57:11 pm »

Hi Lindlu I am in row 3 seat 234  my sister and neice will be with me...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 09:58:30 pm »

We were in row 5 I think, in the middle ~ and I had my life size poster of Alan, which was on the big screen a few times during the show. My sister went up there by the stage and the kindest people helped her upfront saying she had to get the poster signed. She was amazed how kind hearted and not selfish Alan's fans are.

Best of luck to you!! I know that show will be in my memories till I get dementia or something. lol

Judy
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 09:29:40 am »

Hey guys, thanks for replying. I dont have pit seats, I am in row C orch2. Which is still close. If anyone is going, and thinks they can get me up there, send me a message!  I know alot of you ladies got pit seats. It would make me so happy if I could just shake his hand or get him to sign something for me. I think the world of Alan. As do all of you!
I figure security may have the pit section blocked off ya know. But I will give it a try. Even with the seats I have, I have never been this close to him, so I wont know what to think seeing him so close!  Thank you for all of your suggestions! 
Lindi

momof2gr8kids

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 09:36:58 am »

Hope you have good luck, but at the Estero show last night....Alan for the first time I have seen in a LONG TIME...signed ZERO autographs.   Don't know if it was a time thing or something else, but there was plenty of stage access.  It was an awesome awesome awesome show...and I'm not complaining....I feel fortunate to have had many items autographed by Alan at past shows...from T-shirts to CD covers.  Just making you aware so you won't be disappointed in case something has changed.
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 12:39:08 pm »

ok, thanks.  Maybe he just doesnt do it anymore? Who knows. Maybe I can at least sneak up for a pic or something. I must attend more AJ concerts so I can get more familiar with the stalking process. LOL!  Never been that close to him at any other shows I have been to, to even TRY to get close to the stage. I am just gonna be beside myself.  Smiley
thanks for offering up all yalls info, I really appreciate it.

Lindi

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: