Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 12:21:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ Exclusive GAC Interview (Video)  (Read 3030 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2010, 07:26:18 pm »

What is Alan's suprise hidden talent? What does he say about trusting his daughters' taste in boys? Watch the videos of his exclusive GAC interview with Bill Cody to find out. I like the shirt he's wearing too. If anyone of you here has already seen these, my apologies.

http://www.gactv.com/gac/ar_az_alan_jackson

Caution: the commercial in between interviews are much louder than the interview itself so be careful when turning up the volume or your ears might get blasted like it did mine. :-)

Enjoy!
BHR

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 07:48:34 pm »

Thanks, BHR!   I had the sound turned up so I wouldn't miss anything Alan said and so the commercial did seem a little loud.   Alan's shyness seems to show up some in the interviews and sometimes his voice fades, but OMG is he gorgeous or what?!!!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 10:38:38 pm »

Thanks so much for this . I din't know they were asking Questions or I would have written in . I have been offline w/hubby ill

Kathy, you think Alan looks Great here, you should see him Up close in person. He is just super nice and  He speaks slowly. He is a thinker type and is not really too shy..Just quiet. sometimes he can  Kid a lot and get really funny. He is the best natured person, but he might get angry at times ( which is normal) but he appears laid back.. Loved that Pretty Shirt!

Alan I'm sure and Denise have brought the Girls up great. She's so sweet talking and I'm sure they trust the boys that they might date. If not ALan is tall and he can intimidate them ha! The Questions were not the best.. Like the Wiggle ear
you can see how Alan kids ya! ha!
Thanks, enjoyed it.. Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: